Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

SideXside action/ sand addiction Dune tour 2008

84K views 655 replies 34 participants last post by  mopar_enthusiast 
#1 ·
im sure most of you know about the dune tour,
Dune Tour | Sand Addiction Magazine
"UTV Mayhem II" will be premiering on a big screen in the south dunes and in glamis. It will be drive in style so you can pull up in your sideXside, quad, buggy etc. should be a great time. Hope to see everyone there.
First Stop
Oct 17th - 19th Dune Buggy Flats in the South Dunes of the ISDRA

Second Stop
March 20th-22nd Vendor’s Flats Glamis, CA
**they will also be raffling off two fully customized Polaris RZRs at this event!**

special thanks to: SideXside Action mag, The Pro Shop, Magnum Offroad, XMF, Balls Deep Boxers, Glamis Dunes Storage, Unisteer, Eclipse RV, RT.net & RF.net.

#7 ·
Or is that Imfamous?

#15 · (Edited)
Or 1cute06 if Mikey wants to let me borrow his ride. I can get you a new cover shot? Or if Turbo will man up and finally make it to G? I know he goes big. Greg we can do a side by side and it will look bad azz!!!!

I really dont want to go that big in my Hapa ride anymore, I need to keep it on all fours. The wife still dosent know i front flipped it in Glamis and back flipped it in Ocotillio. So I need to start being more careful:)

#17 ·
yep i say RT pimps that event, get as many bad ass rigs as we can and support Blake... lets make a big todo for this and it is far enough away that people can plan on it. not to mention we can put a huge mob on the dunes at night..:clap::clap: someone throw it up on the calendar

#24 ·
I am thinking I am going to be there...just need to work out the details, like where I am going to sleep ;)

#27 ·
LOL ya if things go as planned the machine should be done and ready to go!

Will be interested to see what that 840 can do.

Oh crap...hmmm, I may not have any sand tires and wheels by then.

#30 ·
Ya, problem is there is just not that many Teryx's out there...I think once the 09's come out we will start seeing more activity. We are getting members everyday, they are just quiet. I also think the magazine article will help get traffic there.

What we need on that site are Teryx owners that only post there and not on the other Teryx site.

#33 ·
Ya TeryxHQ is a little different :)

I have faith in the site :good: just takes time.

#36 ·
I am REALLY trying to make it out the 17th and 18th as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.