Hello - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum

Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum

Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the Member Introductions forums, part of the Member's Forums category; Rhino clone owner here. Big muddy 500cc. I been shopping for a utv for awhile. Couldn't pass up the price
Go Back   Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum > Member's Forums > Member Introductions

Member Introductions We are happy to have you with us, please take a moment to introduce yourself to the rest of the members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 09:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
1/4 Throttle

Default Hello

Rhino clone owner here. Big muddy 500cc. I been shopping for a utv for awhile. Couldn't pass up the price tag. So far, so good. Having fun with it. I'm not 18 anymore, so my body won't handle the abuse alot of you fellas/ladies can endure. I just use it to pull a firewood trailer, and for trashin around the neighborhood with the wife.
DINGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2009, 04:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wide F'n Open

Welcome. You don't have to be a rhino owner to be a member of the group.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
3/4 Throttle

welcome......
rhinodad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
1/4 Throttle

Thanks guys!
Old 12-01-2009, 06:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Wide F'n Open

What is a Big muddy 500 UTV? Haven't heard of them. How do they compare to the Rhino?
wildbill23c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
1/4 Throttle

As far as I understand, the only thing that won't work on the Big Muddy, but does on the Rhino; is the oil filter. Due to the fact, that the Big Muddy is a 500cc motor; not a 450, 660, or 700cc. I'm not sure if the Big Muddy 700 and the Rhino 700cc can use the same filter or not. My further understanding, tells me that the Big Muddy models have Yamaha designed motors, but are not made my Yamaha.

Big Muddy Motorsports is located in Missouri, I think? I bought mine at their Mansfield, Ohio distributor.

I would tell you how much I paid for it, but I want us all to stay friends, lol!!!

2009 Big Muddy 500cc, 4x4 selectable (w/diff lock), winch, doors, roof, and windshield cost me $5*95.00 before sales tax.

I bought a cab enclosure for $300, and an Eagle plow kit for $550 shipped. Both are Rhino spected.

In 2x4, it will travel about 45mph max.

Google, Big Muddy Motorsports, and you can look at them for yourself. I haven't posted on here enough to give you the url. Sorry.

Thanks for asking, and for welcoming me to the forum.

Last edited by DINGER; 12-01-2009 at 08:44 AM.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
1/4 Throttle

welcome!
craka is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement