Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Should i buy the Prowler 1000

18K views 92 replies 24 participants last post by  BrownSkidMarks 
#1 ·
Guys i have asked this before but I am really up in the air on this. i am supposed to go drop of a check to day for the Prowler 1000. Any thoughts? I have to get out of my four seater and I cant think of a better Utv to buy? I appreciate any input you guys have.

#5 ·
you were the first with the Rotax, are you sorry. i do agree with ya about the problems but I am kind of ready for them. I also like to be the first with stock 188 lbs torque? But you hit it on the head man, thats my deli ma. My builder has a bunch of experience with AC also.

#27 ·
Kinda what I'm thinking too! It seems everyone has the biggest complaints about the Rhino's power and it is always the most expensive to make right. So, no motor work needed (yet)=more $ to fix the other bs

#36 ·
Hey the pro Shop needs parts for my Rhino Or I cant go riding. Need a new Axle again. we wasted that one. John also need more good Rhino vendors! I call Jimmy but this is ipotent, it might hold up me riding!!!!:punish: help a Ninja out guys!!!!

#47 ·
Mike at Prestige just ordered 5 more. i will be out of town for a few days. MikeF i will pm my cell to you, if you want to just call and talk to Mike at Prestige in Murriata, Ca 1-951-695-2720 obviously tell him Rick sent you. I can call ahead and tell him who you are. he dose not give price breaks easily. I will see what I can do.

#54 ·
Prestige They are in Murieta, ca tt Mike he is the Owner and tell him you got the info from Rick or Rhinotalk.net Mike 951-695-2720

We need to get him plugged in over here! He has been building these things since the Golf cart business took off 10 years ago.

#57 ·
Originally Posted by JoeyD23
rick with almost another 20+ mph.............................oh fuck this is bad!

you got that right! probably 500 pounds lighter also. And a real race ready suspension. And i dont have to baby this ride like I do Happa because it is mine not the wifes!

btw mike has superchargers for Rhinos that have been tested in Glamis all last season. they have worked out the bugs and are ready for install. Instant power!!!! he flys right under the radar because he is so busy with Golf carts he dosent advertise?

double the hp and triple the touque!! thats how I roll!!

#61 ·
I posted his number give him a call! Ask questions. The ride height is 3 inchs lower according to Mike at Prestige in Mureitta. this is to help with the additional power. i have to run out of town for a coule of days. i will be at the ASR show in San Diego.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.