Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Houston We Have A Problem!

5K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  Mush 
#1 ·
Well I picked my Teryx up from having the motor built, clutch installed, etc and I get home and for some reason my front diff is leaking...I have a feeling it is the seal, but cannot understand why the leak just appeared out of nowhere, heck the machine has not been driven for how long. One thing I did notice is the e-brake was engaged when I was towing it home, but I would not think that could do anything.

Crap!!

#3 ·
Ya I have no idea what happened?

#6 ·
Yes I really think it is just a seal, taking it into my pals at FST tomorrow to help me out (which they seem to be doing a lot lately, lol)

If I could help... I would....but I'm only an expert in removing parts, not putting them back together.....come on members..someone chime in and help DP diagnose the problem!
I think we know the problem, the issue is getting the parts the same day...

Regardless what happens, I will be there!

#11 ·
Ya we were thinking of just refilling as we go, however, with the front bumper, not really too easy to get to the fill area.

I will keep everyone in the loop.

The good news is though that I doubled my HP and the machine sounds great!

#14 ·
I left the dyno sheet at the office, however, at stock we were around 24 hp or so and are now right at 59 hp :good:

#18 ·
I am sure we will get this leak squared away...just two more days :good:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.