Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

FST Teryx LT

6K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  Unleashed UTV 
#1 ·
Sand ninja's be ready we are going to do some really fast dune rides this trip.

See less See more
#2 ·
lookin good........but I just cant get that cage? It is different......and it definitley isnt as bad as mr off roads, but the sharp point is........ah hell what does it matter......as long as you haul ass and have fun, I'm the guy with the garage build..........LOL

#4 ·
Fst

It's FST's top of the line kit with KING shocks new upper shock brackets front and rear and 2 mounting points on the upper front arms. I will post pics of the front tomorrow.

#6 ·
Ive seen some of the fst suspension setups and I dont understand there theory on putting the stiff springs on them they dont look like they handle very well. I heard that they have to put clamps on to compress the spring to install it. Is that how they set yours up. It looks like it has no droop and its maxed out. Im just curious as to torreys theory. Have you driven it much yet.

#7 ·
Droop?

That is the way they set up the RZR kit. This kit has droop the springs fit in the shock by hand. You have not seen any of the Teryx or Rhino set ups abviously, they both have droop. This is the basic set in mine but remember there is no bed -110lbs we have not tested a bed delete set up yet mine will be the guinea pig for a bed delete set up and it does have droop. That pic is fresh off of the rack and it still dropped about 2 to 3 inches.

#13 ·
I cant wait for my new ride, all you guys with tricked out Utv's! My ride probably ways 400 lbs more than yours and then my big ass in it! Its just not right, I will be looking forward to Bombing the dunes with you Greg! BTW all people should know Greg is already fast, and now he is asshole fast lol. You gonna teach Mikey to drive. lol

#24 ·
Greg I want all that exact same stuff on my Prowler OK?:yahoo:

Did I accidentally coin a new term? "Asshole fast"
You know when someone passes you and you are like admiring and at the same time saying damn what an asshole
because you know the guy is fast. Well anyways how long you been duning Greg?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.