Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Teryx Power Steering

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  dieselpowered 
#1 ·
So I got the power steering unit installed in the Teryx today...took quite a few f-bombs, but I finished it. Could not believe the difference that it made, it is seriously like driving a car...very little effort to turn, I cannot wait to try it out in the desert and dunes!

#2 ·
I added one to my Rhino about a year ago and think it's absolutely fantastic. I'm a trail rider so lots of low speed turns through tight stuff and the Uni-Steer makes the ride more enjoyable. One of those investments that you can really appreciate and feel you got a lot of benefit from.
When of if I get another RTV I'll transfer this unit to it if it does not already have one, or buy a new one if it wont fit. This is something I think we will likely see on production units in the near future, we certainly should that is. It will be much cheaper that way instead of as an added accessory. The only downside is even more unskilled riders rolling it because it's now so much easier to crank the wheel.

#3 ·
Ya for the 10 minutes I used it I really liked it...the true test will be when I get it out and actually do some real riding. I was skeptical but we will see!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.