Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Carbon Fiber Intake Cover

6K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  dieselpowered 
#1 ·
Just thought I would show everyone the carbon fiber intake cover we received today...really nice looking piece, what do you all think? This part is done by Tribal Carbon Fiber for the Teryx, however, from talking with them, they do all sorts of parts.

See less See more
#4 ·
That is badass! Website??
They do not currently have a website, however, you can e mail them at tribalcarbonfiber@yahoo.com or call 517-688-3340. We are also going to be making a page to show off some of their other products.
that's racing bling!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: looks sick:good::good::good:
LOL ya, 15 hp right there baby.

Actually I never understood why the intake took air from the back of the machine instead of the cooler air from the front, with this, I will be able to get some of that cooler air so we will see if it makes a difference. Worst case, it still looks excellent!

#9 ·
You need to set me up with one those good budddy!
I will see what I can do for you ;)

it will fit in well with the gold chain steering wheel, 100 spoke gold daytons with whitewalls,big wheels small tires,diamond tucked seats with pink piping, Gold roll cage, and to finish it off with a dixie horn!:yahoo::yahoo:
Don't get me started, I am already aggravated that I cannot turn my HiPer Wheels inside out to get more offset! lol

#11 ·
#13 ·
Oh actually my steering wheel does have carbon fiber look material on it...thanks for the reminder!

#17 ·
Honestly I really do not know...I am sure I could figure it out though.

2,500lbs lol
LOL only with you sitting next to me in it ;)

hey DP hook a ninja up and have them make me one for my rotax engine.. come on pal pull some strings..:D
Actually do you currently have a cover? I imagine we could likely send him it and have one made?

#15 ·
2,500lbs lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.