Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

teryx

7K views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  SXSCustms 
#1 ·
after reading alot on rhinotalk i noticed that a couple guys have teryx's or are geting teryx's . just woundering what the addvantages or disaddvantages of the teryx are . :confused:

#10 · (Edited)
Ohh yeah... Waytay thanks for reminding me about the Dalton Clutch Kit with Overdrive, that will be done in the next two weeks, we have heard a lot of good things with the kit. Also we have a custom Dual Yosh pipe that was done for us, they used our ride to develop it and will be on the market real soon.

Its just money... and here is sneak peak.

Attachments

#13 ·
Yes... We just got a newer version of it in the shop and they made the muffler 3 inches longer to bring down the DB's. At idle it has a real nice low rumble but when you WOMP on it was freaking loud but a nice throaty loud. A bit too loud for the wife and kid... So I got then a full intercomm set up... :)

Will post some newer picks up as soon as we get some time to slap the new one on. We have been busy trying to get everybodys ride out for Turkey Day before we work on ours...

On a side note we let our customers drive it at the shop and it sells itself...

#20 ·
#22 ·
LOL no problem, I was just letting him know about the other site as a lot of people over there have asked this same question :)

No worries if is stays here as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.