Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Blm are azzholes!!!???

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  AzBdBy 
#1 ·
Got a call from my brother last night as he is still at Butter cup. He said he blew up his tranny on Friday but chose to stay out there with friends and have fun and enjoy the weekend.

Besides all of the ticketing and related the BLM was a huge DISAPOINTMENT to me after hearing his story. He was at one of the food areas and there were some BLM officers there as well.

Bearing in mind my brother is in law enforcement..

He said, "How is it going guys?"

They said, " No better than you."

He said, " I bet it is going better as I blew up my tranny yesterday"

Their response, "Thanks, you just made my day!!!"

His respie back was, "well thanks alot, just remember who pays your salaries and walked away...

This pissed me off sooooo bad as my bro puts his life on the line all the time with little to no respect from the general public and when it comes time to dosomething he loves so much, to get bitch slapped my a fellow "enforcemnt" official was a huge let down to him.

Please note it was not the Sherriff's out there but the BLM. It may be this guy is just a fucking asshole and hates his job, but news flah..

THEN QUIT YOU PRICK!!

Sorry guys, this pissed me off as I heard the disapointment in my bros voice.

Not saying all BLM guys are bad but this one was a doushe!!

See less See more
#7 ·
Once again, some of the bad seeds give them all a bad name. That is completely wrong to talk to joe public like that who was just trying to be polite.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.