Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

No Rzr No Redline What to do ???

4K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  KJSmith84 
#1 ·
Well as many of you know my rzr head gasket blew a couple of weeks ago and it will not be done till the 12th that sucks.
and with no redline as i gave it back what was i to do?

Joe Fab AKA Glamis Fab brought me out the Sand Limo SST Truck.

What a blast to drive 610 hp to the rear wheels and 27 inches of travel i felt like i was in the Glamis 1000 .

you want to talk about funn .. this is a little jump picture from olds early friday morning.

We me and snow cat matt jumped 85 ft we walked it off . and this truck will go 147 mph down sand hwy thru the whoops according to the gps.

yesterday at the drag i lost oil pressure so i had to shut it down.

pulled the motor out this morning and chriss from CBM is takeing it to his shop to go thru it . it will be back up and running by this weekend . with lots more HP i cant wait.

so hit me up and i will take you for the ride of your life....Tim

See less See more
#12 ·
Just to clarify and Kyle can attest to this . i did not blow up the motor in the truck. it lost oil pressure at the drags so i shut it down and towed it back just to be safe. Joe Fab told me on monday that the motor was tired and do not worry if and when it lets go .

and yes i am good at stress testing stuff. Lets see no rzr no redline no truck and i sold the boot kicken limo yesterday so no sand car either. but hey this just means i need to get some new toys....Tim :good:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.