Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Teryx Build Article

4K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Capt Az 
#1 ·
Thought I would share with those of your who do not subscribe to UTV Off-Road Magazine the article on our build. Unfortunately we had some overheating issues that day which caused problems, which upsets me quite a bit!

Battle of the Teryx builds

We want to once again thank all of our contributors for their generous contributions and support as well as Brian. Without our contributors this build could never have taken place.

#3 ·
There was a small leak in the PWR that allowed air to get into the cooling system :(

#5 ·
Not too convincing ;)

#8 ·
DP great job on the build!:good::good: Overall they did mention your Teryx build as a "masterpiece", which is a true statement :good: Congrats !!!! Job well done!!!:good::good:
Thanks so much...I really hate the fact that I had the overheating issue thus the overall win goes to Brian but oh well.

great job on build, when ya gonna go on some rides???
Unfortunately I have not had a truck...POS 6.0 liter. Everything needs to be put back together and then I will be out :)

#13 ·
Thanks you guys, appreciate the comments very much!

#15 ·
I read the article every time I sit on the throne! Just glad I didnt have to make the call on that one, nice rides for sure. I have seen Brians ride up close and it is even more impressive in person, besides, it now has Trail Logic skids on it too :) But that paint on DP's is just sick, cant wait to see it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.