Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Need speed 2009 Teryx ??? call utvcrap

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  waytay 
#1 ·
Ok so the speed is off 4+ mph at 52mph on the digital dash your going 47 mph on the gps.....

soooo I can fix that

but in the quest for speed I added a
UTVCRAP Billet air intake 59.95
UTVCRAP billet exhaust tip 29.95
UTVCRAP UNI Filter 29.95
Utvcrap clutch cap 125.00
Utvcrap magic box 109.95

56 top speed GPS …2 People, Aftermarket utvcrap .095 wall Chromoly heavy cage with lots of bracing and light bar, front and rear bumpers….
The only down fall is you do have to cut and splice 3 wires, and now you stock digital dash will be off the other way so im using these numbers as a guess but your speedo will say 50 and you be doing 57 so im tricking the computer to thinking your going slower but your really going faster….
When somebody comes out with a CDI box ill with do all the tricking so your 109.95 will be a waste kinda ……you can then use the box to correct your speedo calibration so your speedo will read right ….
As for the UTVCRAP Billet air intake 59.95
UTVCRAP billet exhaust tip 29.95
UTVCRAP UNI Filter 29.95

Im not sure these parts make that much of a difference I just know that’s what I have on mine during testing so if you don’t want them don’t buy them …..
But you do have to run my clutch cap … we are currently taking orders for these parts and we have lots of interest so they will ship on first come first serve basis … 5 kits will be ready to ship Monday then we will ship as parts come in so get your orders in now and once you reserved a spot their will be no refund as we are special ordering parts for your order ………..thanks Johnny

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.