Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Revised Teryx Cage

13K views 74 replies 20 participants last post by  skyjammer0 
#1 ·
O.K. I have read all of the comments and would have to agree with some. So between dune trips and building customers UTV's I have finally finished it. It still probably isn't for everybody but it looks waaaay better.

The first pic is for reference.

Now the revised edition

See less See more
#7 ·
I hate to be the one to say it but that is one ugly mother fucker you have better taste then that greg get your fuckin money back ,,,,,,,,, i feel so sorry for you ill build you a cage for cost .......... i would hide that mother fucker somewhere and never show it again ..... when you post up pix of a cage and all somebody can say is I like the windsheild you know your fucked :D

#11 ·
I'm Glad You Posted Johnny

I am glad you posted Johnny! I have been waiting for you to make a comment because I wanted to comment on your Articat cage's but I didn't want to look like the asshole that you are. I appreciate your comments and like I said it's not for everybody, but atleast I don't try to copy other fab companies cages and call them mine. The first Articat cage is obviously a feebal try at a Long Travel Industries copy (which you used to sell before you copied all of there stuff) and now with the exception of the cross bar in the back, attempt number 2 is another shitty attempt of an XMF cage. Quality products are original designs not copies of other manufacturers stuff that you used to buy from. See you at the dunes "buddy".

On a side not are you gonna grow some balls and go on a double black diamond with us, or can you hang??? This weekend would be a god time. Night rides are the best if you don't have to go bed early and spoon.

#13 · (Edited)
first off post up some pictures of what you FAB ?????? are you saying you built something that fucking ugly so I wouldnt knock it off ???? Your funny I guess It works for me look at my bank account dip ship maybe you need to start knocking shit off .... as for my balls if you didnt keep them sucked dry all the time it would look like I have some... your just a puppy wanabe in the UTV world buddy .........

#29 ·
Originally Posted by Unleashed UTV View Post
First off I am not a fab guy so I don't do it just like a pawn shop guy shouldn't. Obviously by your statement you are admitting that you do knock everybody elses stuff and seem to be proud of it. What the fuck does you bank account have to to with this conversation. Everytime you get backed into a corner you bring up the bank account, and again admit that you have no balls and claim that it is me sucking them dry when it is actually from you bouncing them off others guys asses so often. So your post proves your knocking off other companies products, have no balls and to much of a pussy to answer me when I call you out for a dune ride. I don't claim to be the UTV Super store I just keep taking good care of all of your pissed off customers and my little business just keeps growing. Johnny we can do this shit on a key board all day and night, but tomorrow I will be at the dunes and so will you so why don't we go on a ride and see if Mr. UTV Shit can hang with the little wanna be of the utv world "buddy".

Check it out dude,,If I were you I wouldn't lower your self down to UTV CRAPS level,,,It took some guts to design a new drastic looking cage like you did knowing that some people would take fire at your concept,,,but hey that's how new looks come about,,some will like and some won't.

#31 ·
I think you have the whole knock off thing wrong seeing how befor I had other manufactures build Product for me ..when I had new product built other companys I sat at their shops and told them bend it this way tweek it that way ... so the other companys your talking about are somehow knocking off my designs I told xmf how I want the first race rhino they ever built to look they didnt tell me way back in the day.......... they had never seen a race rhino so since half the stuff they make and sell to you was my "Ideal" "Vision" Im the one that had them make bolt on doors for me ... bolt on bed delete kits for Me ,,,, race rhino for me ,,, on and on Im not saying nuttin about them they have always treated me great .. but like they say they can only bend a tube so many ways to make it look good ... I have no clue how I can have over 75 new products this year and over half of them being the worlds first this the worlds first that ... I didnt really expect this thread to turn out like all the others I had with you greg because in a smart ass way I was joking around.. but I guess your still mad that we wont sell you our new products that we now manufacture.... like I said we start making product ourselfs so every time I came up with a new product the person making if for me didnt start selling it to everybody else and being the maker I could pass the saving on to the reatail people that are seeing hard times right now ...

so I guess I stuck my foot in my mouth here too as I thought it would be taken alot lighter on this forum and thats why I said it hear and not on the other forums that you posted on ....
so hear we go again Im sorry to all the people that I disapointed with my poor judgement and lack of brains
and I will think twice about ever posting up here again

does anybody remember when the forums where fun ?:yahoo:

#38 ·
This is FUN!

Ya I always have you all wrong Johnny I just can't figure you out. Thats why we keep having these little forum fun times. As far as me getting mad at you it just doesn't happen anymore but I certainly will never back down to you when you post up in your smart ass joking way I will just post back in my smart ass joking way. It's all good Johnny don't stop posting we will never have any fun like that. If other people don't understand our smart ass joking ways "oh well" keep it coming "buddy" I can and I know you can too. It gives us something to do at night.

I thought this was fun??

#33 ·
Well, I just finally caught up on this thread. I gotta roll with dorian on this also. If there was ever a place for these guys to duke it out, it's here at RT
I want them to be themselves and not have to buttkiss everyone all the time.
Makes for good entertainment to. Especially with these 2 stubborn MFer's
Say what you want without the fear of losing a customer. It's about who has the best price, or who you might prefer to buy from, Not , that guys is an asshole and I'm not going to save $100 because of it. BE yourself, have fun
then let's ride. See you moofers in the dunes.

BTW greg, THAT cage is fuckin ugly. J/K kinda

#40 ·
I'm deducing all 6 points from Unleashed and 1 from UTV.The kiss and make up was horrific poorly executed plus Only 4 pages on this thread, not accaptable, should be a minumum of 7 pages at this point.Plus I what's the story on the dune run challange?!? Come on what's come about with the fun, bragging rights,dune run challenges?!

#42 ·
max,

johnnys driving to the dunes already so ill answer for him.

he is driving the kitty this weekend, and the teryx will be there as well.

the wheels didnt show up yet, so hes shit outta luck this weekend for paddles, he has to run the stockers, hes not happy about that at all. :mad:

#44 ·
Youre fuckin tell me about the prp seat.. Seriously they fucking suck.

Its been on the board for over 3 monthes now.. The eta is 03/16 (3 DAYS AGO!), i called yesterday and they say it shipped.

Wether its true or not... We shall see if it shows up.

Im sorry bout the whole deal..

Prp has been going through employee and ownership issues.. You know what fuck that, im not making excuses for them, they fucking suck.

The seat will be here soon i hope.

#48 ·
I love it

I guess I should be flattered.....

I wouldnt exactly call it an "original" design...but I still think it looks much better than your first one. We built ours 4 months ago..

Taylor

#56 ·
I guess I should be flattered.....

I wouldnt exactly call it an "original" design...but I still think it looks much better than your first one. We built ours 4 months ago..

Taylor

oh shit !!!!!!!!!!!!! bad taste is all over this site... and greg I im sorry for slammin you about your cage .......... its not the fucking fuglyest cage ive ever seen

its now in the top 5

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.