Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Billet Long Travel Pics!!Bad Azz

8K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  Double Trouble Hooks 
#1 ·
#10 ·
He will be the first with a Arctic cat, lots of testing and a full warranty.

Sponsored hook up, same guy that dropped his ride off for the Turbo kit. They are supposed to run his ride at Moab somewhere, he wont have long travel by then but the turbo should be finished. They flew two guys in from Sweden to build the Turbo kit !!!!!!

#17 ·
I hear that!!!! what a fun trip that was, thats was the start of the RT Ninja's also, just not many red cup ninjas

They changed the name of this film to protect his real identity. Watch this Red Cup Ninja bust some air!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmdP1qTjGZY"]YouTube - Master of the Flying Guillotine - U.S. Theatrical Trailer[/ame]

#22 ·
They have been out here at the los olivos track and on the sxs they are not running 400 -450 that might be for the old non adjusting shocks but for a dunner only dual rate and adjusting are not needed and that coming from them and brent king a few years back..the right shock valved right will be the best ..this is what i was told and now with the new fox lt kit it will be with dual rate adjustable so who the fuck knows ......i do.... Joey dose..and a few others that have drove the new fox stuff...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.