Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Teyrex EFI is the shit.

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  DRAGONFIRERACING 
#1 ·
Took the kawi way up north this week end ...man EFI is great!! no problems at all....not even 1 hickup...Man someones gotta come out with a cdi , this 51 mph shit is getting old.....Its crazy I can power brake that bitch at the gas station and smoke the whole place...but ttry to do 52 mph ...no bueno....crazy huh..??

#9 ·
With the amount of testing and R&D, not to mention the capability of the system it is a pretty good chunk of change. We are dealing with a system that was taken right off our Factory sponsored Team Green Teryx so this is in no way shape or form a CDI box, this is straight F1 technology. We can do this to the 08 as well. The true benefit of this system is the ability to grow the possibilities of this system are almost endless when it comes to motor work in fact we might be looking at an 840 turbo Teryx in the near future.

#11 ·
This set-up gives you more RPM and control over fuel. to get more power you really need to run other mod's (i.e. exhaust, intake, clutch) to be honest it is not worth just doing the ECU you might pick up a bit more power but the fact of the matter is this system was made to open the door to any and all motor work. If you are going to spend this kind of money to go fast you really need to do it right to see the gains. I forgot to tell you guys with this system and the 840 kit we are looking at 100HP at the motor 70RWHP and it will do all of this on pump gas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.