Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Unleashed UTV Teryx 820 Kit

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  warlock 
#1 ·
I have been spending alot of time on Kenny's race Teryx but I have finally got all the pieces together on our 820 kit. This is not completely my doing Dave fron 2x has done alot of the work on this project and the initial testing. We are going to continue the testing more dyno work on bigger carbs and intakes. The difference in this kit and alot of others (I am not saying any other motor kits are not as good) are the pistons. Dave had CP custom build pistions with some extra machine work to lighten them up. In the next 2 weeks we will be installing and dynoing this kit. When we have some solid numbers and combinations I will post up pricing.

See less See more
#2 ·
My brother did the 820 with his own porting and no big valves and he worked with Dave at 2x on the lighter pistons and pins and running stock carbs he saw 59hp on the wellers dyno. He also has the ignition and coils to.

#5 ·
A Little MPEG

It's not all that impressive to watch because it's on finished cement and it just spins the tires, but here is a little something to watch. I took a pic of the burn out just for kicks. We had a carb issue (nothing related to the 820 kit) and have been busy so we just got it running last week. It will go to the dyno tomorrow. This is with a stock clutch. Thats GOOBER Mike driving!

#6 ·
That 820 kit will run as good or better than an 840. and I would definately recomend that you guys do the V-force john clutch mods it will run away from the competition and the 840 motors to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.