Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

calling all "Chino" Reusch, etc. owners!!!!

32K views 110 replies 28 participants last post by  gator 
#1 ·
here is your chance guys.. all thes bs threads are getting old to me.. A real test needs to be done, im down to give anyone with a "chino" or whatever you want to call them a chance to prove thier machine.. lets meet anywhere in socal, maybe vegas or az to test these things.. EVERYONE wants to see one in action, i will bring a camera crew, outfit it with several in-car cams on suspension etc. I have several qualified professional drivers willing to do the test and give an un-biased report, good or bad! I have done it in the past with tomcar and kawasaki. this is the only way people will believe in your product, you can tell people all you want, but showing them is the real deal. Anyone have the stones to let us test your vehicle? Tomcar let us and was pleased with the report and will have clips in "UTV Mayhem 2". you might just prove everyone wrong and get some advertising out of it, or it might come back in 100 pieces. Im not saying we aim to destroy vehicles, it will be driven just like anyother LT rhino, Teryx, etc. Most people on here know me and know i am legit UTV media company, i can make calls and have UTV offroad and sideXside mag there as well.. I will bring my 25k rhino, a RZR and a LT Teryx to test it against. Here is your big chance to shut everyone up!

Blake
Producer
"UTV Mayhem DVD Series"
UTVcrap presents RHINO MAYHEM

See less See more
#2 ·
that's all well and good hooflungpoo, BUt the real question is
how does it hold up to say, 1 year of harsh riding?
even the crappiest vehicle can run good on it's first day.
In the long run, does it stay together and go back on the trailer over and over without major issues?

#10 ·
Are you drunk rog.

#11 ·
this is funny

look i have a $ 30k rhino too.... big freaking deal... i have a $12k ruesch... and yes i am a little mad i spent all that money on my rhino and theni buy a ruesch for 1/3 price and its just as good..... thats why you guys are running your mouth.... i'm mad too but we can't take it out on ruesch for our dumb ass over priced rhino's. look i'll be in pismo this sunday to next sunday. i am so sick of you guys running your mouth about a machine you have no idea about...so come see me in pismo. i'll be around pole 5 with a weekend warrior full throttle trailer we might even have a 30' ruesch trailer their. look for it come find me so i can put you in your place. you can drive my rhino i'll drive a ruech and you can try to keep up.. or you can drive a ruesch and come back on this website and eat crow... and i will be their mayhem:D

#21 ·
look i have a $ 30k rhino too.... big freaking deal... i have a $12k ruesch... and yes i am a little mad i spent all that money on my rhino and theni buy a ruesch for 1/3 price and its just as good..... thats why you guys are running your mouth.... i'm mad too but we can't take it out on ruesch for our dumb ass over priced rhino's. look i'll be in pismo this sunday to next sunday. i am so sick of you guys running your mouth about a machine you have no idea about...so come see me in pismo. i'll be around pole 5 with a weekend warrior full throttle trailer we might even have a 30' ruesch trailer their. look for it come find me so i can put you in your place. you can drive my rhino i'll drive a ruech and you can try to keep up.. or you can drive a ruesch and come back on this website and eat crow... and i will be their mayhem:D
I have a feeling a Turbo is headed your way! You bettter be able to cash that check! other wise your just another upset Deush GUy. If Turbo dosent spank your sorry Deush ass in Pismo, I will be very surprised.

#12 ·
woah!!! LOL

Your machine is a KNOCKOFF! it is a carbon copy of what it wishes it was....a YAMAHA! I frankly love the fact that I can buy a stock rhino and mod it out MYSELF! That is part of the fun, but maybe thats just the ol skool hot rodder in me......Sure it is cool that you can buy a wannabe rhino for cheaper and it has some gay high back seats, a china welded suspension, and some other little chinese do hickeys....but before you start to feel all threatened by us talking shit rememeber if you went out and bought a generic Ferrari but it had a motor that was ALMOST the same and it looked like a Ferrari, the Ferrari guys would LAUGH at you....Kinda like how I will laugh at you when your Deusch has fallen apart in a few years and you cant get parts! But hey, glad you are happy with it, one mans trash is another mans treasure.....you obviously got money which means you must have a little sense so maybe we will all eat crow and your deusch will be the next best thing in SXS...maybe then all you guys can start deuschtalk.com and go over there and talk about all your great after market products that you dont need because it is already so set up and bad ass...or again you talk about how the YAMAHA parts can work with your carbon copy chinese knockoff!!!

Have fun!!!

#13 ·
thats what i am talking about... so when ford came out with the first truck, chevy and dodge and everybody else is a copy and will only be around for 2 more years? and who came out with the first sxs? all the others are copies? your a moron.... for making that statement... competion is what its all about.. oh and i just got done washing my rhino and removed about 6 tags that said made in china... now what the whole rhino is made in china stupid. have you ever meet a white guy named john yamaha? lol:punish: :p :eek:k:
good luck with your aftermarket business, buy a ruesch and stay a head of the game

#14 ·
How long have you been selling deush for????
The only reason your standing up for them is not cause your just a customer, cause i haven't actually seen a customer who wasn't signed up as a dealer and it's always the dealers who try to tell us how great they are. I judge it by how many I see running around the dunes and i see alot of rhinos and rzrs and even arctic cats and rangers, but don't see to many joyners or deushes.

#22 ·
:yahoo::yahoo:bring it on i'll race you for pinks bitch!!! you man enuff for it or you a cocksnapper???? i have a 06 rhino 660 with no morter work done at!!!! im not talking shit about you but you started and I WILL PUT A STOP TO YOUR STUPIDITY!!!!!!!! AND when i say pinks thats rhino for rhino YOU DID SAY" you have a 30.000.00 rhino" right??i will gladly take it from you and let my 8 year old show you how to drive:punish:

#27 ·
Just dont kill each other, it is just racing! I feel like this duesch talker just found out he was in the den of the Cobra. For those who dont already know Turbo rides Pismo alot! Turbo is in my top 5 fun guys to ride with! fast and will air it out!!!!

#29 ·
yep my spindel will bend LMAO . I have a good idea for a night ride with him just watch out for those drop offs:D if he beats me I need to stop riding and go to a retierment home:confused:my car is ready for max now :p but now a sissy i think not im a tared with BALLS

#31 ·
Hmmmm reminds me of the scene "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" were the French man, Jean Girard, enters into the bar, Jean Girard:

[has Ricky in an arm lock] I will let you go, Ricky. But first, I want you to say..."I... love... crepes."

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Don't you say it, Ricky. These colors don't run.

Ricky Bobby: I'm not gonna say it.

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Good.

Ricky Bobby: Hey, look, Frenchy, I thought about it. So why don't you go ahead and break my arm?

Jean Girard: I do not want to break your arm, Monsieur Bobby, but I am a man of my word.

Ricky Bobby: Here's the deal. He's not gonna break it because I'm gonna slip out of it right now. Houdini!
[he tries unsuccessfully to get free]

Jean Girard: Whoa! Get down, you little pancake.

Ricky Bobby: Someone might as well get me a beer while I'm down here.

Jean Girard: But you have forced me to do this. You are now mocking me and making me look ridiculous. Just say, "I love crepes."

Cal Naughton, Jr.: You know, just to put this in there, I had a whole mess of crepes this morning. They're just like pancakes, maybe even better.

Ricky Bobby: Wait, are they the really thin pancakes?

Yes, this thread is getting good!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.