11K views 45 replies 16 participants last post by  07fj 
#1 · (Edited)
Trey from mcx usa got my rzr finished yesterday

MCX USA
900cc
Big Bore
stroker
stage II turbo

I have been working with Chris & Trey From mcx usa since halloween .
and had a very tall list of must haves' to take my rzr to the next level

Trey & Chris met my every request . These guys are Solid As They come.

This thing is a rocket ship , i have pegged the speedometer , hood blew off a couple of time , but for the most parts its all good.

went out duning today

what a blast , wheelie's are so much fun , Video' tomorrow

i snapped the front drive shaft , i think it was not balanced from the factory

new custom one is on its way ...Thanks to my buddy Mr.Minor he is making it out of some duck tape and zip ties so i can follow in the footsteps of BigMike..........LoL

so only 2wd thru the dunes today , but thru some of the bigger stuff she was running around 70 mph.

i am amazed that from 0 to 50 mph is fast but 50 to 70 + even faster i love it when the boost comes on !!!

Trey worked his magic again and she is running like a raped ape !!!!

i cant figure out what is more addicting the boost coming on or the adrenalin rush from the boost coming on ..........

Boost how we ever lived without it , we may never know...

cant wait for the weekend we will be tearing up the dune..

LETS RIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim

Attachments

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
a little vid from one of the runs today..Enjoy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8czWr01DqQ"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

A little on board wheelie
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd0XrvV_EF4"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

#19 ·
Is there an R1 that is faster than the Hyabusa? I have ridden in R1's before and they are really fast. Just not as fast as the Hyabusa that i rode. So if there is a faster street bike engine out there than the Busa i would like to hear about it.

When i say fastest i dont just make this shit up. i have ridden the Busa and R1's.

There will always be someone fasterjust not on this day there wasnt. Tim's Rzr is the fastest on this day.

#26 ·
I used to help Tom out here and there with Machining....then he bought a cnc mill and has been blowing parts out every since. In the Mini car world his cars are sick...If you are looking for thrills...WOW!!!! I got the chance to ride in one last year dune tour.....Tom gave me a ride and I will tell you to this day....I have not seen anything with the acceleration that one of those buggies have.

#27 ·
I met up with my old Glamis crew from when I was in my 20s and they all run little turbo 4 and 6 cylinder buggies. they all weigh like 2000 pounds or less and run 300hp or more. They are all telling me that is the hot ticket these days. 18 plus inch's of travel and 300 plus hp.

I am just bent at another season of no Utv rides to speak of. I might just be looking at summer night runs at this point.

I have almost 100k in utvs and cant even scare myself anymore, kinda pissed

#40 ·
A little video from the hill today

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3vEOpuUNww"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.