Firearms Training With Yamaha at Gunsite Academy - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum

Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum

Firearms Training With Yamaha at Gunsite Academy

This is a discussion on Firearms Training With Yamaha at Gunsite Academy within the RhinoTalk.net News forums, part of the Member's Forums category; In the final months of 2012 Yamaha extended an invitation that to me was probably the most exciting off-road event
Go Back   Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum > Member's Forums > RhinoTalk.net News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
RhinoTalk.net

Default Firearms Training With Yamaha at Gunsite Academy

In the final months of 2012 Yamaha extended an invitation that to me was probably the most exciting off-road event I'd heard of in quite some time. The release of the Tactical Black versions of Yamaha's Grizzly 700 and Rhino 700 lines would combine not only the vehicles, but also great firearms from Ruger and a facility where we could use them freely and safely Gunsite Academy.

More: Firearms Training With Yamaha at Gunsite Academy on ATV.com
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement