roof for 2013 Rhino 700 - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum

Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum

roof for 2013 Rhino 700

This is a discussion on roof for 2013 Rhino 700 within the Yamaha Rhino Exterior Discussions forums, part of the The Garage category; Urgent ! The wife spoke and I must obey so I need your help. She wants to outfit her new
Go Back   Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum > The Garage > Yamaha Rhino Exterior Discussions

Yamaha Rhino Exterior Discussions Yamaha Rhino exterior discussions.
Add-ons, graphics, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 05:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
1/4 Throttle

Default roof for 2013 Rhino 700

Urgent ! The wife spoke and I must obey so I need your help. She wants to outfit her new 2013 Rhino with some goodies and one of the first things is a roof.I see that there are a few out there on the market but for the most part,I haven't seen any that say that they fit a 2013 Rhino 700.I don't want to order a roof and then find out that it will not fit up to the Rhino.I might add that she wants a hard roof.Any suggestions?
Spike
Spike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2013, 10:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
3/4 Throttle

maybe the yamaha sport roof? the one that comes on the sports, is a really nice roof, it came on our í11 sport.
BabyWhiteRhino721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
1/4 Throttle

I believe that is what the wife had me order.It is an OEM sport sun roof ll . I thought it look nice in the pictures.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
3/4 Throttle

sounds like it. it is a really nice roof!
Old 02-08-2013, 06:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
1/4 Throttle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyWhiteRhino721 View Post
maybe the yamaha sport roof? the one that comes on the sports, is a really nice roof, it came on our í11 sport.
Well,my roof finally got here and I now have it on the Rhino.You are right,it is a nice roof.I like it.I have a windshield coming from EMP today and that'll be a big help riding in this cold weather.on the Yamaha Sport Roof.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
3/4 Throttle

nice! and if you donít mind give me a report on that emp windshield. how well it fits, and what you think of it. we have the J strong folding one. and it kinda rattles, and it has a few scratches in it now. I like the emp with the hand wiper on it, that would be nice when riding behind other or in rain or when you hit puddles or mud holes. we fold it down some times. if itís cold or raining we put it up. but if itís really hot we fold it and let the air flow thru.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
1/4 Throttle

Sure thing,I'll give you a run down on the EMP windshield.The truck is coming today with it. EMP is located right here in Ohio where I am living. I went with the full windshield with the quick clamps so I can just remove it according to the weather conditions.Most of my riding is here on our farm. Hopefully,by next year,I can figure out what I need for the sides and the rear so I can completely close it in and plow snow with it.I was going to go with the J-strong doors but I just received a reply from them that they are not going to be making their half doors anymore.So it's back to the drawing board for ideas.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
3/4 Throttle

sounds good. and i did not know they where located in OH. I don’t think they made the emp windshield for the rhino yet when we got ours, or i never saw it at least.

i would not mind some true half doors.. also you will notice even with the stock doors, the roof and windsheld that you can fill the heat from the engine. so if you have plains to fully in closer it, i bet you wont need a heater or anything. i guess that one good thing about the engine being under/between the seats.

edit: see they in Cleveland. i go thru Cleveland OH some. just went thru a few weeks ago. Going to WNY close to buffalo to see family.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
1/4 Throttle

Well,I installed the EMP windshield today.It wasn't bad at all to install with the quick connect clamps. The windshield is nice and clear. I feel that there should be a brace across the top though from one side of the roll cage to the other side just to reinforce it in that area of flimsiness.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement