injectors? - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum

Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum

injectors?

This is a discussion on injectors? within the Yamaha Rhino Performance Discussions forums, part of the The Garage category; got a 700 with dynatek cdi fuel controller dual yoshi exhaust and a crower cam still runnin lean wondering where
Go Back   Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum > The Garage > Yamaha Rhino Performance Discussions

Yamaha Rhino Performance Discussions Yamaha Rhino performance discussions.
Engine mods, CDI boxes, exhausts, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 09:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
1/4 Throttle

Default injectors?

got a 700 with dynatek cdi fuel controller dual yoshi exhaust and a crower cam still runnin lean wondering where i could get bigger injectors or if i needed them also was thinkin tossin the dynatek n throwing in msd and 44mm throttle body ANY ADVICE

Last edited by ckrmilli; 01-18-2009 at 09:06 PM. Reason: forgot part
ckrmilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2009, 09:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Founding Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckrmilli View Post
got a 700 with dynatek cdi fuel controller dual yoshi exhaust and a crower cam still runnin lean wondering where i could get bigger injectors or if i needed them also was thinkin tossin the dynatek n throwing in msd and 44mm throttle body ANY ADVICE
You could run an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and raise the fuel pressure. Or, you could change the injector. I know there is a Suzuki injector that people have been using, but can't think of the model it comes from right now. You could also get a bigger injector from these guys: RC Fuel Injection
Old 01-18-2009, 10:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wide F'n Open

I know Unleashedutv is currently working with the VDI unit and larger injectors... im sure they can give you a hand

Pro-One GlasslHRT 2-seaterlPRP 4-point harnesslPRP High BackslDRD dualslDRD fuel management
Machined sheavelDynateck ECUlXMF +6l2-4" 3-7" HID's
mopar_enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
1/4 Throttle

Quote:
Has anyone tried a Raptor injector yet? It is a direct swap in with a very good spray pattern. It has been good to upwards of 80hp on the Raptor with stock (46.1 psi) pressure. I bore a LOT of TB's, and the Raptor injector has well proven itself. It is usually worth a couple of hp over a RC just because of the superior spray pattern.
Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Founding Ninja

Default Injector

Quote:
We are testing a 700 with a Nippon injector that flows 16% more than stock. I am hoping to have results next week. Becarefull raising the fuel presure I have heard of stock injectors coming apart sending little metal pieces through the motor.
602-246-4011
www.unleashedutv.com
Unleashed UTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 12:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
1/4 Throttle

I've been able to run the Raptor injector reliably over 70 psi, and it will move about 550cc's at stock pressure...... I've seen RC injectors come apart for no apparent reason. It's weird, because I will order the same part # RC and some will have a screen, and some don't.
Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement