Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Proshop 686 rebuilt motor, $2500obo

4K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  Potroak 
#1 · (Edited)
rebuilt 660 by the Proshop,its a 686 with a cp 10.25 fordged piston,new rebuilt crank,new kms machined sheave and new weights in clutch and a new oem yamaha belt,webb cam and double valve springs,its ready to go,brand new rebuild,$2500,top to bottom,no carb,clutch included and installed....714-883-6171 cameron

#2 ·
John and the boys at The Pro Shop know how to build a solid motor

Could you provide more specs on motor: what cam, valves, carb, ect.

& dyno #'s or post dyno sheet.

John built me a motor last yr & I am looking for a motor for a new project.

so it I can get a Pro Shop motor that would be cool

#5 ·
specs

no swet, I'll talk to john on monday and find out the cam #, I believe there are 4 cams from webb, I think its the 2nd level cam over stock,will check for ya, would venture to say the core had 2k miles on it before it was rebuilt by Proshop...thanks,cameron..

#12 ·
spain

I found a smaller pallet,I can tie it on the pallet with bailing wire and shrink wrap the whole motor and then call them.........send me a pm and we can figure it all out,if you'd like pictures of it also let me know,the proshop has all the receipts for the parts too,we can copy those and wrap them with the motor if you'd like,let me know,thanks,cameron...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.