Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum - View Single Post - Anyone recognize this?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2010, 08:36 AM Thread Starter
Mark
Wide F'n Open

Anyone recognize this?

Kansas City craigslist add with AZ plates. -- Perfect Shape - 2005 LONG TRAVEL YAMAHA RHINO 660 -- 509 - $2527 (Perfect Shape 509)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-03, 3:24PM CDT
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ direct contact using following form ] [ email this posting to a friend ]

2005 LONG TRAVEL YAMAHA RHINO 660

Price: $ 2500.0

Up for sale is my Yamaha Rhino 660, i am the original owner, this Rhino was purchased in nov. 2005 it remained stock until nov. 2007 that is when i built what you see now. When the Rhino was built in 2007 it was given an entire brand new powertrain ( engine and transmission ) brand new from Yamaha, the plastic is 2007 Special Edition Silver. The rest of the list was also added in 2007.

Features
FABTECH 6" LONG TRAVEL
FABTECH FRONT SPINDLES AND TIE RODS
FABTECH REAR DIFF. BRACKET
JETT TRIM FRONT SEATS AND RENEGADE REAR SEAT
ONE OFF ALUMINUM CAGE AND COOLER RACK BY CROSSEYED FAB
SOL TECH FRONT HIDíS
VISION X HEAD LIGHTS
JAGGED X LED DOME LIGHTS
JAGGED X STEERING WHEEL
FACTORY YAMAHA LED TAIL LIGHTS ( WITH REVERSE LIGHTS )
LOWRANCE IN DASH BAJA 540C MOVING MAP GPS
AFTERMARKET LARGER RADIATOR WITH TEMP GUAGE
K&N AIR CLEANER SET UP
The list goes on and on, the motor is 100% stock with around 500 miles since installed, the Rhino comes with two sets of big horn tires and a set of paddles on matching wheels, the rhino comes on a free and clear arizona title and is registered as street legal in the state of arizona, this rhino needs nothing, runs perfect and is 100% reliable! thanks for looking.

58667--6068--866

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome