Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

New Rhino: Where to buy, where to avoid?

3K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  skyjammer0 
#1 ·
I'm researching a new Rhino purchase. I'm near the 57/60 interchange in the East San Gabriel Valley and work near the 91/5 interchange in northern OC.

I'm looking for a good dealer, decent price and great service with minimal BS involved. What's your experience?

I went to Bert's Mega Mall and I was swarmed by 1/4 of the sales people and completely ignored by the rest.

Thanks!

Russ

#4 ·
I personaly stay away from Berts, I bought new @ North Hollywood Yamaha, but If I did it all over again, I would buy used with at least the key safety upgrades. Like they said, you will be helping someone out and saving $$$$. Trust me, you will need th3 $$$$ later once you drive it.

#5 ·
There are some pretty good deals on new and used, If you don't mind passing up the tiny 6 month warranty on somehting you are going to change anyway go for the used. You will be happy!

#8 ·
If you have to have a new one go to ridenow.com and search for dealers in your area, You will now know who NOT to buy from!

#11 ·
Bought all of our new toys from Art at Montclair Yamaha. Good guy. Some reason we call him Bart.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.