Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Mag particle fluorescent dye penetrant CVc

3K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  Powerplay 
#1 ·
Hey you hose monsters wanna see my broke ass cvs off my rail????

#9 ·
You nailed it bro thats why I'm off alittle....

I sit a 4x4 dark room with my tunes all with my black light ...Like a mushroom ....ooooo mushrooms...gotta make some calls..

stay focused chuck...you need a cv....oh yeah anyone got a fuckin 935 cv??

#6 ·
This one is the money shot....trip killer ....game over mannnn.. .190 in lenghth and deep...bled like a whore when I swabed it..Damn I'm glad I tested these ...would have probly grenaded on the first run...scuse me Gotta go shite 350.00 bucks real quick...all good.

#12 ·
Ok..since this post Iv'e gotten several calls for Non destructive cv inspections/Test ....If you are intrested Having your cvs magnetic particle tested or Fluorescent dye penetrant tested ..Give me a call...I will need to know if you have 930s or 934s and what you want checked ie. cages, stars, housings ....they need to be completely clean and free of rust / contaminants..you prep um i'll test um...I will be in the Sky harbor local. daily and some weekends... I realize this will probly be a seasonal maint inspection for you guys so will see how it goes..Big Chuck 602-410-3336 or shoot me a pm..

#13 ·
Oh yea If you want you cvs to stay in matched sets please bag um and tag um and I will not mix them..this test would cost hundreds to have a lab test um.. For GD.com member I'll do Rhinos for a whoppin$5 ea. 930s $10 ea and 934s for $15ea...Man thats a deal!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.