Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Hid kits updated price (China Manufacturer) :)

Tags
auto parts
14K views 89 replies 25 participants last post by  cameron 
#1 ·
Hello Sir, ^_~

Hope all is fine with you. Gladly know you are in the market for car electronics.

I'd like to take this opportunity to inform you the updated hid kits price:

ex-works price:$ 37.00/kits with ballast 35w 9-16v, start current 6-7A
ex-works price:$ 44.00/kits with slim ballast 35w 9-16v, start current 6-7A

Bulbs Luminance: 3200Lum.
Bulb lifespan: up to 3000 hours
Color:4300K-12000K and other special color.
Sample: Always available but full charge .
G.W.: 2 KGS/kits. with exporting package.(2 super ballast+2 super xenon bulbs+cable+screws)
Delivery time: 1-3 days upon receipt of payment.
Payment term: T/T or Western Union in Advance.
Warranty: 1 year from shippment. Factory defects is free to replace and send next shipping.
Defects Rate: 0.5% for Ballasts and bulbs.

Single beams:H1 H3 H3C H4 H6 H7 H8 H9H10 H11 H13 H27 HB1(9004) HB3(9005) HB5(9007)
9008 889 D2S D2C D2R D4C D4R D4S
HID L/H( xenon/halogen): H4-2 9004-2 9007-2 H13-2
Bixenon moving (one xenon tubes for high/low beam): H4-3 9004-3 9007-3 H13-3
Dual-xenon(two xenon tubes): H4-4 9004-4 9007-4 H13-4

Hope we can enter into business relations in the coming future to establish our
mutual benefits.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards
-----------------------------------------
Shenzhen Techqi Electornics Co., Ltd.
Add: Building E, Langkou Industrial
Park, Longhua Village,Shengzhen city,
Guangdong Province,China.
Tel: 86 755 21829128
Fax: 86 755 61518320
Email: sales@techqi.com

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I am going to tell you right now...if you only take Western Union you are not going to sell anything here. While you may be legitamate, Western Union does not offer our members recourse in the case where they do not receive what they send money on.

With that said, you are free to post your products here, however, I suggest you look at alternative ways of receiving payment, if you cannot come up with something, then I am sorry, I will not let my members order via Western Union from you.

RhinoTalk members, do NOT send anything to this company via Western Union, if you do not receive your products, there is nothing that anyone can do for you.

#4 ·
Ya it may be legit, but Western Union...I think not.

#6 ·
LOL thanks :good:

#9 ·
Yes, make sure to write down the serial number of the bills that you send so that if you do not get your product, you can ask to have those bills returned to you :good:

:mad:

I hate people that want to rip you off.
Ya, they may be legit, but Western Union only is a huge red flag.

#12 ·
Your fine, just don't put the stuff in your mouth.

#14 ·
#15 ·
David,

If you set up a PayPal account I will buy two of your H3 kits with the slim ballast. It will be almost impossible to find any buyers that will pay via Western Union, but if you set up a PayPal account and your kits are good quality you will sell a lot of them, that is if the shipping cost is reasonable.

www.paypal.com

And thank you to all the members for not making derogatory comments about Davids broken English. :good:

#18 ·
I see now that I should have left that last sentence off of my last post.
:punish:

#19 ·
Hi ProWrench,

Sorry for late reply due to i read yr message right now.
For the paypal,i know u may afraid ,we don't send anything
to u,pls don't worry. we not send u the products but also good
quality and service.

if u don't want the paypal,u can try the T/T.but usually T/T is for
a bigger amount like over 3000$ or $4000.some of our customers
pay us $6000 in WU.

Anyway,it's just $38/kits,and the freight is also very good for you,
it's $40 to you by ups door to door, if yr area not belong to remote
area,the freight is $38 by dhl door to door.

Thanks again for yr interest.Sorry for late reply.

Best Regards
David

#21 ·
Hi ProWrench,

Sorry for late reply due to i read yr message right now.
For the paypal,i know u may afraid ,we don't send anything
to u,pls don't worry. we not send u the products but also good
quality and service.

if u don't want the paypal,u can try the T/T.but usually T/T is for
a bigger amount like over 3000$ or $4000.some of our customers
pay us $6000 in WU.

Anyway,it's just $38/kits,and the freight is also very good for you,
it's $40 to you by ups door to door, if yr area not belong to remote
area,the freight is $38 by dhl door to door.

Thanks again for yr interest.Sorry for late reply.

Best Regards
David

Bla Bla Bla, David, I am going to make this really simple...there are three options:
  1. Get a PayPal acct.
  2. Send the product to us, once it is received and is verified in working order, we will send you a check.
  3. Get in touch with some of the guys in Nigeria, I think there is a King there that needs to smuggle a family fortune out of the country and needs your bank account information.

#23 ·
Hi Onbz,

Thanks for yr post anyway.
maybe you have the doubt our us,i can understand.
but the chance is never waiting for you.like buying
the good products good price at the right time.

Best REgards
David
WTF are you talking about...no one is going to buy anything from you without being able to pay with something that offers them some sort of security. If you are legit, get a god damned paypal acct. Hang on...brb

#24 ·
Here:

跆拳道是談論你...沒有人會買任何東西你不能夠支付的東西為他們提供了某種安全。如果您是合法的,獲得神該死的貝寶帳戶

#27 ·
Hey crack head...I spelled it out in both english and chinese for you...no paypal...no orders. You have ignored everything I have said or asked of you. I must admit I am getting a tad annoyed. Next post should indicate that you have a PayPal account or my next post is that you are no longer welcome here.

http://www.rhinotalk.net/forums/56106-post24.html

#32 ·
Listen David, I have been polite, many times...it is a simple request, if you are a legitimate company, we have many people that are happy to purchase from you...all we ask is that you get a PayPal account, it is not that hard, hell I have two. If you do not want to do that, then may I suggest you send them the lights and after they get them and they work they will send you the money. After all, that is what you are asking them to do...send you the money and then you will send them the part.

Seriously though, I am grouchy...what is it going to be, I will not let my members get scammed.

At this point we are done, you are welcome to send me an e mail at teryxhq@gmail.com and we can work things out.

Oh and in regards to Americans being polite, do not even get me started...I think we have bailed every single country out of some sort of issue at one time or another...so if we choose to not be polite at one point or another, give me a damn break. Better yet, someone needs to keep track and start sending some damn invoices out to these various countries.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.