Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

06 rhino 660 rolling chassis,parts

10K views 40 replies 20 participants last post by  jimsrhino 
#1 ·
Hello--I have a new rhino 660,no cage,bed or interier,rolling chassis,all plastic-all or parts-I live in montana and will ship anything-anywere(raven78370@yahoo.com) Thank you

#3 ·
Hi Pauly-Thats wasnt the right email address i sent thereply to-well anyway the front diff goes for $1045 at the dealer so figure out what shipping will be(im at 59917) and i will give you a fair price--Thank you--Dan(please write to (raven78370@yahoo.com)

#10 · (Edited)
Hey quacker still want that front bumper with lights sucka??? $135.00 for jew mang...4 eagle eye light pre-runner bumper with alumin. skid I'll throw in the 5 dibet holes for free...Here's a mo betta pic....better let me know I'm sure there's some ninjas that could use this set-up..Tick tock playa....]

#15 · (Edited)
06 rhino parts

frame--$500----motor--$1000----green plastics-$300----leg minders-$100(both)----rear diff-$500------front dif-$500------shocks-$200(all)------radiator-$50----a/arms/axles/spindles-(offer)--------two-2inch wheelspacers($100)(both)----stearing stabilizer---$50--(raven78370@yahoo.com) Thank you

#17 ·
No pics? super cheap prices? If someone legit had a "new" motor and a rolling chassis... wouldnt they just put the two together? thats all im sayin......

better yet... got a VIN?

#23 ·
To his defense, I have a good friend that (actually makes good money as an ambulance chaser) and he's so cheap he doesn't have an internet connection at home (or a home telephone). Just his cell phone. And to top all that off he's got the cheapest freebie cellphone you can get and it's so old it doesn't have a camera either!

But on the other hand - if your gonna try to sell something to some stranger you better be able to produce or you'll get tarred and feathered around here :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.