Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

are we deserting the other forums?

5K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  RoamRocker 
#1 ·
camshaw here,changed my user.....are we starting a genesi? (spelling?)....whats the beef? kept getting all these emails to join this forum.. good to be here,love always,cameron..

#2 ·
Hey there, great to have you with us! :wave:

I am sure a lot of members will continue to be members in both places, we started this to give people a choice :)

#14 ·
the freedom to go back and forth and not have to hide what you are doing by not disclosing other name of Forums or Url's is great! True capitalism at its best. the better product will win in the end. I am enjoying what rt.net has to offer more and more and I am not alone as we are growing fast.

#23 ·
maybe we all should meet once a month in a dark place and devise a new handshake and special hoods? then maybe get special flags and stickers for our rhinos?
lol.... might not work, i think too many of us are white!

#24 ·
Im not really deserting them, I just dont like the fact that if they dont like what you say about thier friends or sponsors that it gets deleted. If i go there to tell someone i dont like how they do shit or act and it gets dumped then fuck them. I have got lots of great info there but theres lots here. I had a post deleted then they act like i never posted and something else happend.... GAY

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.