Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Exhaust videos ?

5K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  07fj 
#1 ·
Anyone have exhaust videos, im trying to decide witch exhaust system to buy? I have a 05 660 dynatec cdi, k&n airfilter, FPS clutch sheave, 14inch ITP with 27inch mudlites xtr.

#11 ·
Yes it really helps, you have to use it with a good intake to really feel the difference. I run a 686 engine about 37hp. The nice thing about the Ron Woods is you can build up to spending the money on the 686, rather than doing it all at once. This stuff gets expensive.

Search youtube there is all kinds of them.(sound clip rhino exhaust)
Thats really the only pic I have of the exhaust, I will look around for more pics.

Keep in mind guys my Rhino is not super fast, it is just tuned really well. No popping or sputtering. You don't have to have the fastest car to be the fastest out there riding.

#17 ·
Hey Rick. Do you have any carb work done??

#19 ·
I would like to see how you and karl compair. Can you guys run side by side on the flat to see how he does against you? We will need to rejet his after running with you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.