Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Pro Shop

7K views 40 replies 15 participants last post by  QwkRhino 
#1 ·
I don't know if John from Pro Shop reads this but I wanted to thank him for the excellent service. I ordered a Ron Woods Exhaust and had it the next day.

#11 ·
Are the rotax motors pretty basic inside? I know 3 years ago when I first got into this rhino shit I scattered my motor...seems Like I was one of the first.....( couldnt find a single thread on RF's about scattered motors)....well to make a long story short....I couldnt afford to pay one of these builders to reassemble my mess.....so with the help of a good friend we dove in head first....now you could give me a box of parts and it wouldnt be a problem to make it a motor again.......I'd like to see the inner workings of the TAX :)

#14 ·
Spill the beans Mark!! :punish:

#16 ·
The Pro Shop is still there and in business, they just took a long time to get into Marks engine build. it made Mark miss the Mammoth ride and he shouldnt of. John messed up and the engine took longer than it should of. no big deal!!!

Pm Mark if you need more info.

#18 ·
everybody makes mistakes:confused: Mark just tells a brutal truth most of or all of the time so he is biting his tongue because he was mad, rightfully so.

i just talked to John today, and it would be nice if we could get a do-over on some stuff, ya know:good:

#20 ·
So what you are saying is, John is going to hook Mark up fat? So when Mark walks in the door, they stop working on all other shit to work on his stuff. Right?

#22 ·
i think you need to change your sig to waiting for my engine LOL

#26 ·
Marks Rhino ran really fast last weekend,,still dialing in the clutch,,his engine is up and running to say the least.. and ya its fast!!!
I will beat it!! haha

#25 ·
dam goober, stir that pot ninja:) hey glad to hear it is running good how are you liking that extra power, where is it torque? down low, i am guess in the midrange just from the rotax style, or is there a lot more top end, i know you said you dont have your clutch dialed yet but what do you think it's gonna land?:good:

#29 ·
power is through the whole thing, got to 59 in the sand with rick in the car and had alot left, climbed olds doin 35 with rick in the car. clutch is way off
I'm using the comet 103, so it needs some dialing in, got some supertips adjustable weights coming, should be ready in a couple weeks.
hoping to get it over to benchmark and let chris do some magic on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.