Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Juanos Rotax Build!!!

36K views 263 replies 19 participants last post by  waytay 
#1 ·
After sucking a pound of sand threw the motor,it was rebuild the stock 700 or go for the Rotax,that was a no brainer.:yahoo::clap::yahoo::clap:We pulled out the motor this weekend,oh thanks for showing up so LATE:mad::punish::mad::punish:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Sorry I was late, I thought it would take 1 hour to remove the motor and 30 minutes for the Outlander Strip down. I've seen 2 mexicans strip a car down to the frame,in 15 minutes,in an alley, using a cresent wrench. :laugh:

Thanks for taking the time to help me out with this big headache. I couldn't do it with out ya!!:good:

#10 ·
if only CF had a bit more tools:laugh:....we both had to pass the 14mm and 10mm back and forth.

For S.Sac....but I didn't bring my bullet proof vest:punish: We need some of the resuse some of the parts....they'll run off with the whole rhino...only thang they'd leave with would be sand and oil.:laugh:

#41 ·
When I rolled out of CF house, without the Outlander, I felt like a father leaving his brand new Ferrari with the keys in the ignition....and a teenager waving me good bye as I drove away. Screw you Ferris Buellar

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MxPoxxt7n0]YouTube - Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Ferrari Scenes[/ame]

#57 ·
Hey Juanos did you not take CF's little Porsche and keep it warm for him why he rolled around with your baby outlander?? Atleast have hime put the little 1000cc rotax in for ya!! So when we gonna break that bitch in??? I just wanna roll it up in to a little ball and shove it up........drive it around a litttle bit and feel it tickle my...... Right on Juanos!!! Nice guy CF for helpin out a poor helpless realtor with a 700 full of sand!! You selling that motor on ebay?? With fresh port and polish job!!! WE WANT GARAGE CAM!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.