Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Looking for help

3K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  KJSmith84 
#1 ·
I stumbled across this site on google. I'm researching buying a new side by side and I'm very interested in the Rhino. It would be used around the acreage and for occasional hunting trips. I currently own two ATV's but with grandkids I'ld like to have something that they could sit beside me and ride legal. The Rhino looks to have what I am looking for but would like someone in the know to compare it to the Polaris.
thanks

#7 ·
I'm 6"3 and the Teryx is actually more comfortable to sit in than the Rhino in stock form. At least for me it was. I have a Rhino and purchased aftermarket seats that allow for more leg room. I have plenty of room now, but stock my knees were right on the dash. Make sure you spend some time sitting in one and moving around. That will help.

Not to hijack but do the Arctic Cats have more/less/same leg room as a Rhino?

#8 ·
Arctic Cats have more leg room, they are bigger on the inside. But if you want to take the grand kids with you? Check out the new Rhino 4 seater? this could be what will work the best for you. Other wise look at the Arctic Cat also, it is a nice machine.

If you want reliability for ever, its hard to beat a Rhino.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.