Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum - View Single Post - Does anyone want to Ride Baja????
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
Hapa
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler View Post
Why in the middle of July?

I was just reading a story about a couple doing the ride to Lapaz and then ferry to the mainland and up to Copper Canyon and it sounded hot from there descriptions.
We are going down the Pacific Coast, Ensenada to San Quitin, mostly Beach and cliffs and the coolest part of Baja temperature wise. We will probably do a little Erandera and some other inland stuff on one day. Mostly an easy ride. Ensenada to San Qutine SP? Is like 187 miles, we will do that Friday the easy way for some slower riders that will be there. Then Sat some secret stuff, beach racing and hill climb all optional, Then Sunday back to Ensenada as early as possible for me to get home. I kind of attract attention in my white Escalade on 20's with the bike on the back. And no gun

I will caravan down there on Thursday with a big crew and stay at that bitchen hotel on the beach the night before we go. But coming home I hate waiting for peeps so I might want to bone out quick. No dinner and stuff in Ensenada unless well I play it by ear.

Benchmark Performance 760-484-0986
http://www.unleashedutv.com/ 602-246-4011
Rigid Industries 480.655.0100
BYC Motorsports

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome