Wash road? - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Glamis Sand Dunes Discussions pertaining to riding in Glamis sand dunes.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open
 
chrisf345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ladera ranch, ca
Posts: 239
Wash road?

Is there any updates on wash road? The season is just around the corner. It sounds like some peeps are going to G in the upcoming weeks, could someone get some info? (pics or vid)

Will the road support a 45ft pusher and a 32ft trailer.... not that that is my set-up

thanks all
chrisf345 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 05:43 AM
Founding Ninja
 
Glamispilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Glamis
Posts: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisf345 View Post
Is there any updates on wash road? The season is just around the corner. It sounds like some peeps are going to G in the upcoming weeks, could someone get some info? (pics or vid)

Will the road support a 45ft pusher and a 32ft trailer.... not that that is my set-up

thanks all

Road is just about finished !!

Yes it will support your rigg,,

Tim

!!Picking up trash one piece at a time!!
!!Take Time Out For Saftey The Life You Save Just May Be Yours!!
The Speed will not kill you, the cost of the parts Will !
Glamispilot is offline  
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 08:43 AM
Wide F'n Open
 
drewallen42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamispilot View Post
Road is just about finished !!

Yes it will support your rigg,,

Tim
Hey Tim,

How did they pack it down? After a big weekend will it be soft or will it perform like the old road?
drewallen42 is offline  
 
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Founding Ninja
 
Glamispilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Glamis
Posts: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewallen42 View Post
Hey Tim,

How did they pack it down? After a big weekend will it be soft or will it perform like the old road?

The material the used has a lot of clay & Rock

they used 10 double belly dump trucks, 3 huge water trucks , 2 dozers ,2 blades , 2 loaders and a steam roller

The BLM crew has been getting after it .

it is almost finished

the new road looks nice and hard packed .

the semi's have not been getting stuck .

Hats Off to all the volunteers & BLM , Way to keep the access to the washes


.

!!Picking up trash one piece at a time!!
!!Take Time Out For Saftey The Life You Save Just May Be Yours!!
The Speed will not kill you, the cost of the parts Will !
Glamispilot is offline  
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 10:08 PM
Wide F'n Open
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamispilot View Post
The material the used has a lot of clay & Rock

they used 10 double belly dump trucks, 3 huge water trucks , 2 dozers ,2 blades , 2 loaders and a steam roller

The BLM crew has been getting after it .

it is almost finished

the new road looks nice and hard packed .

the semi's have not been getting stuck .

Hats Off to all the volunteers & BLM , Way to keep the access to the washes


.
yes times 1000 thanks to your work to tim!!
waytay is offline  
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Red Cup Ninja
 
shonuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: murrieta,ca
Posts: 3,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by waytay View Post
yes times 1000 thanks to your work to tim!!
X2,,, and big thanks to BLM and all volunteers.

Fuck'em and feed'em cabbageI have found the richer your friends are.....the more they want you to suck their asses.......I guess these fools havent figured out yet I dont suck ass ~ the bigg anonymous
shonuff is offline  
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-02-2009, 11:13 AM
Wide F'n Open
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Johnson Valley, Ca.
Posts: 203
Yes Tim, thanks for all your hard work!!
The washes are our home away from home!!

the OG NINJET
Granny is offline  
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open
 
chrisf345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ladera ranch, ca
Posts: 239
thanks Tim,

I know that you are good with a vid cam. how about a new vid of the road?

Thanks again for all the info
chrisf345 is offline  
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 12:44 PM
Wide F'n Open
 
UTV Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: OC
Posts: 1,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisf345 View Post
thanks Tim,

I know that you are good with a vid cam. how about a new vid of the road?

Thanks again for all the info
bust out the vholdr and the rzr buddy!

dont buy my video. it sucks anyway!!!!
UTV Mayhem is offline  
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 02:22 PM
1/2 Throttle
 
KJSmith84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Goodyear, AZ
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamispilot View Post
.

Hats Off to all the volunteers & BLM , Way to keep the access to the washes


.
yep- thank you for helping keep the pads less crowded.

Cant we all get along? lol
KJSmith84 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57