Video, its been to slow lets stir it up - Page 2 - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
International International riding locations.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 08:54 PM
Wide F'n Open

State department won't do crap, they are on the payroll, tax free.
One or two BP to sacrifice cause they don't follow the rules, to step aside when millions of dollars of the devil dandruff is being delievered. It's all dollars fellas all for the King Green.

FOXNews.com - Mexico Interior Minister Dead in Plane Crash - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Anti-kidnapping expert kidnapped - Americas- msnbc.com

guess who has the upper hand?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 08:59 PM
Founding Ninja

well boys, just got back from the gunshow and spent an obscene amount of money on ammo, more than most spent on guns. here kitty kitty BAM!!!!
dont come round my house cuz I like shootin cans, mexicans, americans, african americans I aint partial to any, just protectin mine!!!

post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Founding Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Trouble Hooks View Post
well boys, just got back from the gunshow and spent an obscene amount of money on ammo, more than most spent on guns. here kitty kitty BAM!!!!
dont come round my house cuz I like shootin cans, mexicans, americans, african americans I aint partial to any, just protectin mine!!!

Thats sig worthy right there!!! LMAO

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Follow the Underground on Twitter
http://twitter.com/UTVUnderground#/UTVUnderground

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 09:25 PM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Trouble Hooks View Post
jamaicans, puerto ricans and klu klux klans
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 10:17 PM
Founding Ninja

I think it is bullshit. The current Mexican president has tried his ass off to get as much of the border crime delt with, but I believe the cartels have much more $$ then Mexico itself. Until they hit the jugular of these cartels this will continue. President Calderon will probably end up assasinated because he is pushing the issue with these cartels, but who knows if it is a front and maybe he's in the Cartels pockets. I love my ancestory but I hate all the corruption in Mexico and all the scumbags that come to the united states to mooch off the system.

2006 Turbo Rhintax. Magnum offroad longtravel kit, Prp seats, full homemade cage with 4 7" Kragen HID's on the lightbar.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 10:34 PM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
I think it is bullshit. The current Mexican president has tried his ass off to get as much of the border crime delt with, but I believe the cartels have much more $$ then Mexico itself. Until they hit the jugular of these cartels this will continue. President Calderon will probably end up assasinated because he is pushing the issue with these cartels, but who knows if it is a front and maybe he's in the Cartels pockets. I love my ancestory but I hate all the corruption in Mexico and all the scumbags that come to the united states to mooch off the system.
Mexico and the USA is no different in the political money corruption. Mexico banks are corrupt just as the USA banks corrupt, do ya recall not to long ago Mexico devalued the peso domination, same here, the dollar is undervalued, retirement funds lost, 401 k lost, Billion dollar Ponzi schemes, yet the guy is in house arrest, not in jail.
Mexico politicians lining there pocket with coin, USA politician no different. Mexico and the US are not at all different.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 10:41 PM
Founding Ninja

except the you can drink water from american faucets.....LOL

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Follow the Underground on Twitter
http://twitter.com/UTVUnderground#/UTVUnderground
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 10:51 PM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyD23 View Post
except the you can drink water from american faucets.....LOL
good point
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
I love my ancestory but I hate all the corruption in Mexico and all the scumbags that come to the united states to mooch off the system.
WORD!

Couldn't of said it any better myself
Sponsored Links
Advertisement