06 rhino in pieces - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Member Introductions We are happy to have you with us, please take a moment to introduce yourself to the rest of the members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-20-2011, 12:30 PM Thread Starter
1/4 Throttle

Smile 06 rhino in pieces

i bought a rhino in pieces last week. we are looking forword to getting it together and riding it. this is the first time to post on the computer so i,m not sure what to say or do. i will try to keep you up dated on the progress of the rhino.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-2011, 04:54 PM
1/4 Throttle

I have been removing all the body on my rhino. Replacing shocks, wheel bearings, exhaust, and some cosmetic stuff.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-2011, 05:02 PM
1/4 Throttle

Talking Spring cleaning

I have been having problems with 04 660 shutting down periodicly over the past year. I found one electric connection under passanger floor with water in it. I hope that was the problem. Anyone else having similar problem?

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2011, 11:30 PM Thread Starter
1/4 Throttle

Talking o6 rhino

On the rhino I bought in pieces, We found more wrong than the guy I bought it from told me. We decided the best thing to do is buy all the parts that are worn and no good. So we have been buying bearings and other parts. We are going to totally rebuild the rhino. I hope we can start rebuilding it within the next two weeks. My husband is a transmission mechanic and has worked on cars since he was 15, so maybe we can do this build. Thanks to the internet and great guys out there that are willing to teach others. I want to post some pictures but I have not tried. I really don't know how. But right now the rhino is scattered in several boxes and in several places. We have bought almost all new bearings, orings, seal, and bushings. bought a hot rod cam and piston. al new ball joints and I'm sure more than I have listed. The cosmetics are going to wait until the last thing. That may be the project next year so we can ride it some, when we get it together.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2011, 11:32 PM Thread Starter
1/4 Throttle

Wildon i will ask him about your rhino shutting down and see if he might have a suggestion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement