F/S 2008 Yamaha Grizzly 450 4x4 ATV, Winch, Plow, Tilt Bed Single Place Trailer - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Misc Items For Sale Post misc items for sale in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

F/S 2008 Yamaha Grizzly 450 4x4 ATV, Winch, Plow, Tilt Bed Single Place Trailer

For Sale is a 2008 Yamaha Grizzly 450 4x4 ATV.

Currently the ATV has approximately 1000 miles/110 hours on it, but will be slightly higher due to being ridden daily. ATV has never been wrecked, always ridden by myself. ATV has a few small scratches from normal use but nothing major to take away from its looks.

The Yamaha Grizzly has On Command 4WD which allows the operator to chose between 2WD/Limited Slip 4WD/and fully locked 4WD. Fully automatic transmission with P/R/N/H/L. ATV also has the Warn 2,500lb winch and a 52" Moose Plow kit (already installed) used 1 season. The Plow is raised/lowered using the winch, plow is manually angled using the single lever adjustment.

Also for sale is the ATV Trailer itself, single place tilt bed trailer. Works great not only for the ATV but also if you have a riding lawnmower to haul around the trailer works great for that. Trailer is in excellent condition, great tire tread left. Requires 2" Trailer Ball, light plug is a standard flat 4 pin type. Trailer is light enough to tow behind the ATV and also light enough to move around by hand if necessary.

The pictures below are from after purchase, if you would like newer photos please contact me and I'll get some new ones posted.

The whole package (ATV, Winch, Plow, and Trailer) is up for sale together at $6,500. I'm looking at purchasing a larger machine and no longer need this. I paid $8900 for ATV, Winch, and Trailer new, and paid $430 for the snow plow kit, plus $66 for the install. The whole package is well worth the $6,500.

Below are some current photos showing the mileage/hours, tire wear, etc.

If any other photos are requested please let me know what you would like to see, and I'll get the photos for you.

This is a great beginner ATV, or an ATV for a smaller person, but still has the power to have a top speed of 50MPH.

Cash, or bank checks only, sorry no payments due to previous issues with buyers not paying.
[email protected]
Emmett Idaho
PM Me for Phone Number.

Thanks,
Bill
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Price decrease of $200

The price on the ATV, Trailer, Winch, & Plow is now at $6300. Someone's gonna get an awesome ATV Package. Just had a friend out test riding it today who weighs 258lbs and he said it has plenty of power even with his weight.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Took the ATV with me on a trip up to north Idaho for 3 days added a few more miles so the ATV is at 1052 miles now. Ran great everyone up there couldn't believe where the Grizzly would go even in just 2WD.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:41 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Finally got rid of the atv and the plow. Just have the trailer left now. Decided to keep the trailer in case I ever get another ATV. Also works great to haul my riding lawn mower if I need to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement