Urine test - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Urine test

Sorry I forgot to post it here too-
Urine test

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Received this from a friend and never gave this any thought until after reading it...makes perfect sense!

THE JOB & THE URINE TEST

(I'd like to know who wrote this. They deserve a HUGE pat on the back!)

I HAVE TO PASS A URINE TEST FOR MY JOB, SO.. Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem.

That with which I do have a problem is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ASS, doing drugs, while I work. . . . Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check? Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along, though . . . Something has to change in this country.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 12:57 PM
Founding Ninja

yes

I am all for that!!!!

Rog

Benchmark Performance 686, 67.6 RWHP
http://www.unleashedutv.com/ 602-246-4011
Rigid Industries 480.655.0100
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Wide F'n Open

That went around the internet a few years ago.
Our gov't has some very major flaws at the most basic level it's disgusting! I agree with that entirely and I could add a few more things to it as well...
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 01:25 PM
Founding Ninja

JUST SAY NO TO C**K SNAPPING

IM RICK JAMES BIOTCH!!!!!

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/imag...ers/468x60.jpg
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 04:24 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

i totally agree!! the problem is this makes to much sense, it is to easy to understand. Now this is my problem; the bureaucracy of our goverment wont allow anything this simple to be implemented. our government will only continue to get worse until we figure out a way to elect canadates from a 3rd or 4th party instead of the same good old boys we keep electing now. the dems and republicans owe to much to special interestes and the people who fund their campains etcc..... sorry for ranting i hate politicians! We need a revolution! The presidential campains are spending in the Billions this election. think about that, Billions are being spent just to get elected!

Benchmark Performance 760-484-0986
http://www.unleashedutv.com/ 602-246-4011
Rigid Industries 480.655.0100
BYC Motorsports
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 04:26 PM
3/4 Throttle

Angry

I get angry when I see countless able bodied assholes sucking up disability checks, I would give almost anything to find an employer that would give me a chance.

I get PISSED OFF when I'm looking for a handicap parking spot, there all full and I see a non handicapped person getting into or out of a car.

I have actually had people say to me "It must be nice to not have to work, your so lucky"........ I almost shot that asshole at point blank range.

I think you should have to pass a UA before you get SSDI or even a handicap tag on your car.

I think that their flight from and hatred of technology is self-defeating. The Buddha rests quite as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain or in the petals of a flower. To think otherwise is to demean the Buddha--which is to demean oneself.

Robert M. Pursig
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 05:56 PM
Wide F'n Open

I actually have a temporary handicap placard (I broke my hip over memorial day). I only just got off my crutches last Friday and now I try not to park in handicap spaces just because even though I limp like a son-of-a-bitch people still give me dirty looks because I'm not in a wheelchair or on crutches...
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa View Post
i totally agree!! the problem is this makes to much sense, it is to easy to understand. Now this is my problem; the bureaucracy of our goverment wont allow anything this simple to be implemented. our government will only continue to get worse until we figure out a way to elect canadates from a 3rd or 4th party instead of the same good old boys we keep electing now. the dems and republicans owe to much to special interestes and the people who fund their campains etcc..... sorry for ranting i hate politicians! We need a revolution! The presidential campains are spending in the Billions this election. think about that, Billions are being spent just to get elected!
Yeah I totally agree with ya, We need a revolution and cleansing of our corrupted system.... Watch the videos on youtube about the clinton chronicles,WACO and Randy Weaver it will make you sick..
A friend of ours is serving as a temp Judge at the superior court and told us the other day that its so corrupted and political that it makes him sick to his stomach.. He said most of the Judges just lay down for the state and believe the state is always right.. Im so tired of all of this shit the lawyers and scumbag politicians force up our asses.. FUCKEM...
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 07:02 PM
CommanderTalk.com

I love the idea...where do I sign?

ShootersRealm.com --> www.shootersrealm.com
CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-21-2008, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

It is kinda strange, they spend millions to get elected to a job that pays 300k a year! And yet they aren't corrupt? Bill clinton gets paid HUGE dough to do public speaking, What could that asshole possibly have to say that would be worth that kinda $? It is just the big bizs way of paying him back for the bs he pulled in office! I couldn't agree more- We NEED big change, The entire political system is [email protected]#ked. Both parties have their little sweetheart agendas and the working class doesn't even get a reach around! Sheriff Joe for President!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement