Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Ironic

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  mikef 
#1 ·
Go to the members list and check out all of the members..... Notice that Mr. Offroad is a "Founding Member". Kind of Ironic.

I just thought that was funny.

#2 ·
Actually, I need to change some stuff.

But nonetheless, I have actually spoken to Mr. Offroad and I really think he is a nice guy. I do not know what kinda issues came up with him and everyone on the other site...but he really seems to be a nice guy.

#3 ·
We get along now..... He hates BRP and I like BRP. That is our only issue. We have put it behind us for the most part.

He is a good guy to have around.... he is awesome with graphics.

He helped get RF.net started with Brianb..... that is why I thought it was funny that he was over here as a "Founding Member". He must of been one of the first fifty.

Actually I think he stayed clear of the whole RF.net Max Powers issue....

#4 ·
I am sure he did, like I said, he really appears to be a great guy!

As far as BRP is concerned, they have been good to me, as a matter of fact, he is the reason I know how much fuel is in my Teryx now ;)

#8 ·
Mr offroad is a Nice guy he just did what deiselpower and brianb do pimp all of thier rides with forums free stuff...Ill support you if you give me free stuff oh ya mr offroad cant drive and he has a fuggly rhino

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.