What To Do?? - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.

View Poll Results: What To Do?
Option #1 9 25.00%
Option #2 27 75.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

What To Do??

Ok everyone...seems we have some conflicting ideas, so I just want to ensure that I am doing what you all would like to see.

Option #1 - Change the existing RhinoTalk.net to UTVTalk.net and add forums for each make.
Option #2 - Leave RhinoTalk.net alone and just have a link from UTVTalk.net to it.

I do not mind either way, I see pros and cons each way...if we just change the name of the site, there is not another site out there that you have to register for, plus we have the three pieces of software I wanted to use already purchaed, however, as it was stated, having a general site means you could have drama between the different machine owners.

Also, a general site will have a lot of forums, therefore, when you click on new posts, there will be some that relate to rhino stuff, maybe some about rangers, etc.

Again, I really do not care, what ever you guys think is best, especially seeing as you all will be the driving force behind getting it doing and promoting it...I suppose technically, your my boss

ShootersRealm.com --> www.shootersrealm.com
CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 06:21 PM
Wide F'n Open

And your doing a wonderful job of kissing our ass! lol
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 06:25 PM

Who cares about the drama?
post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtysidedown View Post
And your doing a wonderful job of kissing our ass! lol
Banned!!!

How do you like me now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyjammer0 View Post
Who cares about the drama?
Some may think that it would take away from the site?

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpowered View Post
Banned!!!
How do you like me now!

That wasn't very nice lol, Now I know how jimmyz feels over ''there'' lol
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Super Moderator

If it isnt broke then why fix it????

Keep it Rhino Specific IMO......

I like it the way that it is.... I dont want to sort thru a crap load of post that arent about Rhinos.

2006 Rhino 660
BRP Stage 2 CDI
UTVCrap Sheave
4 Seat Cage w/42" Rear PRP Seat
ITP T-7C Wheels (5+2 front offset & 2+5 Rear)
Big Horn Tires (25x8x12 & 25x10x12)
LSR MTS +3 Mid Travel Kit
Bilstein Shocks w/ Eibach Springs 250lb front & 400lb rear
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...BRP_Avatar.jpg http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...avatar/byc.jpg http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...r/uutv1211.jpg
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Wide F'n Open

Couldn't it be broken down into subforums? So ''Rhino'' would contain engine chassis etc, click on Rhino and there's all the new posts relating only to Rhinos. Seems simple enough but who the hell am I! lol
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 06:44 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

I would like it to be combined but would rather it be kept on V Bulletin software since we are all use to using it!

I would also prefer to have it Fluid (Full Screen) instead of Fixed (Narrow Screen)! I'll be honest and tell you I don't visit TeryxHQ half as much because it is so busy in such a little area. Its really hard on the eyes!

BYCMotorsports.com 5% off for Rhinotalk members (714) 553-5248
ITP, Maxxis, Summer Bros, BYC Fabrications, Dynatek, SDR, Maxxis, Skat Trak, Velocity Devices, AC Racing / Flow Exhaust, Pro Circuit, Gorilla Axles, FMF Appreal, and more

Leader in Pro One Doors

Look out Rog, Im coming to Ramona!

Last edited by jimmmyzz; 09-02-2008 at 07:44 PM.
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Wide F'n Open

What MikeF said, keep it Rhino Specific. I for one own a Rhino and like being able to see and talk rhino crap without having to weed through a bunch of other crap. Just MO

SDR Rocks
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmmyzz View Post
I would like it to be combined but would rather it be kept on V Bulletin software since we are all use to using it!

I would also prefer to have it Fluid (Full Screen) instead of Fixed (Narrow Screen)! I'll be honest and tell you I don't visit Teryxforums half as much because it is so busy in such a little area. Its really hard on the eyes!
I imagine you are referring to www.TeryxHQ.com?

I am going to look at having another design done for that site.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement