Any Built in BBQ guys out there??? - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Any Built in BBQ guys out there???

Well summers here and footballs going to be coming up fast. Any of you guys got a built in BBQ or Beer island ? Lets see some pics!

Thanks to all the hard work from Todd at www.151fab.com for building my rhino!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 09:18 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Actually yes we do...I will get some pics tomorrow at our party

ShootersRealm.com --> www.shootersrealm.com
CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 09:21 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

That's what I'm talkin about , Party all day on Friday , No work.

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 09:22 PM
CommanderTalk.com

LOL well I have to work, but later on, everyone will be over

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

I had a feeling thats what it was but it is nice to dream a little.

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 09:36 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Your not kidding!

post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 09:47 PM
Wreckin' Shop

post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 09:57 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggJim View Post
Jimmy Z has got THE set up......I'm a little jelous
Oh I do not doubt that his setup will blow mine away

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

OK, So I guess I'll get some pics going. I built this with the help of a few close friends. We first tore down the old patio shade cover and extended the roof out further. At the same time I ran 220 volt over head and down the coloumn and over to the spa. I used tongue and groove ship lap under the roof to close it up. While adding 9 50W can lights in it. Built the BBQ island right off the house and installed a Built in BBQ from Home Depot that runs off of Natural gas from the house. As you can see in the pics I tore it down and had it repowder coated at the same time I was doing my rhino suspension (Candy metal flake blue with Camaro Silver) We installed clear glass blocks in the middle of the island with 8 Black light tubes behind for a cool night effect. Had a buddy of mine do the stone work from sand and cement ( all hand carved).

O- Ya I forgot the best part. I had to put in the Kegerator. Once again Todd built me a new Tower for it that was larger in diameter and taller to accomidate the fridge being mounted so low and having to get a pitcher inder the tap with the concrete counter top. I still have to add a drip pan that he is building and then send it in to match the BBQ and tower. I have 200W weatherproof JBL speakers and CCTV ran out side. I also installed 14 misters under the eves. Just got it tiled last month and gonna add a 42" plasma and outdoor heater later this summer if the rhino would quit draining my bank account!

post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 10:03 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Oh ya it looks good my friend, nice work!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement