Why i like this site!! - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 06:22 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Why i like this site!!

HERE IT GOSE (i spell like shit so bear with me)
The help is here max-powers helped my buddy on the beach! he did not have to but he did he went out of his way to do so!He allso told me some real good info one hell of a guy
HighDesert_Rhino helped me get my rhino going after a littal drop off and stuck around to make shour it was good to go the nexed morrning he had my bigger ishu all figguered out and told me the only way to fix it after that i was duning agin!!he allso gave me some real good advice about gussuting and shoued me where to do it (but dont sit infront of his moter home his horn is louder than shit)all most forgot the watermelon thanx!
hapa what can i say about you great guy and a good family guy (I have kid so thats a must and you where alwas there to help tow strap jumper cabels red bull vodka 7up for my red cup!!!
07fj you where the only one over on rf that gave me real good advice and helped with alot of my rhino problems!!thanx
UTV Mayhem what a helpfull guy and nice to we hade a blast thanx for inviting us out with you and you hospatality and the hammberger
proshop best deal around to go fast with out droping 4000.00 my rhino 660 now pulls 64mph no head work no cam same piston it came with 1645 miles ago
thats why i like it here and dont let this shit go to you head hope to see you all at the sand agin for those i have not meat looking forwored to it

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER

BUT ONLY A FEW CAN FLY

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Founding Ninja

i like it for the purdy color......
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 06:40 PM
CommanderTalk.com

I like it cause it is real and I get to meet all sorts of other crazy people with the same hobby as me

ShootersRealm.com --> www.shootersrealm.com
CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 07:21 PM
Founding Ninja

me too, cause a whole bunch of my friends are here and some I have not met yet!!

No prob Terry, I tell it like it is, not just what I have on MY rhino like so many others over there. I get so sick of the same people pushing the same shit. There is better stuff out there than I have, but a budget is a concern for me like so many others.

I try my best to do research and pass it on to others, Many here have helped me also, And for that I am grateful.

Rog, AAA of the Dunes, HA HA!!

Benchmark Performance 686, 67.6 RWHP
http://www.unleashedutv.com/ 602-246-4011
Rigid Industries 480.655.0100
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

i forgot here i can say what i want like HCR CO IS A JOKE AND DONT STAND BEHIND THERE OWN SHIT!!and not be sensoured.. and this site has much more nolage now than rf keep it up and thanx for having me

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER

BUT ONLY A FEW CAN FLY

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 07:28 PM
CommanderTalk.com

We are happy to have you and I am going to do my very best to make your list LOL

ShootersRealm.com --> www.shootersrealm.com
CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:52 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpowered View Post
We are happy to have you and I am going to do my very best to make your list LOL
your on the top of my list buddy

VictoryGardenshydro.com
WeedConnect.net,get connected
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 10:42 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

Diesel are you kidding? you are the creator and Max is the stork that delivers us here!

Turbo I dont know what to say except no problem any time mu new friend

FUCK TURBO!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement