Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Pictures of Chicks and Rhinos!!!!

5K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  JoeyD23 
#1 ·
ok now that you are here i wanted to ask everyone to post some pics of their Rhino, chicks, family, Rides what ever. Dp put together the Media Gallery and it is kind of empty. i posted some pics yesterday and there are some chicks in there for you to check out. We need more non adult content in this section.:punish:

#5 ·
I need bigger better pics to make that call, My first impression was you kind of look like a glow stick. If you drove around in a hot pink g string it might be cool. lol
Like I said we need more pics and good pics. I dont, not like it. it is a good color just on a big surface it is alot of color.

#7 ·
Ok that is better, I am cool with the green, its not as bright as the little pic makes it look. i actually like the green color.

I am thinking it needs some accents, The Green and Black are really good together. The black doors look like a lot of black on the side. It almost looks like you bought the peices seperate and put it together. If you could do something to the doors make the front and back green panels connect better. Green flames are cool but have been done. Green racing stripes would be cool. i looked at big racing boats on line to get ideas before. If the cage was that color green and the doors that might be insane but over the top and really look good. Sometimes chicks have good ideas on matching stuff.

Keep in mind KJ, Your Rhino looks dope, i am just being super critical because I get the feeling you want the best and honest answers. i wouldnt even mention this to someone i didnt know and like. If you left your Rhino alone right now it would be one of the best looking out there!

#8 ·
Thanks and I value your opinion and honesty. I am just stuck on what to do with the doors like you said. I want it to be different and this is why I wanted it green. Not too many kawi green rhinos out there. Maybe there is a reason for that. lol

I think if I painted them to match it would be too much green.
Gloss black with some type of big green sticker or something might look ok. Or leave the doors flat. I don’t know. I wish I was sponsored by Monster I would put a big M on the doors. lol

I don’t think the cage will ever be anything other than gloss black.

As far as accents I know the light rings are going green because I did those last night. lol

As far a-arms, gusset plates, spindle, axle, etc... color I don’t know yet

So any imput is highly valued!

#21 ·
Someone had to do it. I felt it was my job to get the thread back on track... lol :laugh:

#23 ·
LOL I see someone beat me to it ;)

#27 ·
#28 ·
Alright guys I am little pencil dick that started this so i will come clean.:mad: i wanted to pump up the Main Index - Yamaha Rhino Media Gallery So I was thinking what will get these guys attention to a thread? pictures of Chicks and Rhino's.

We can make a new term for a thread that is and imposter or thread tease what ever.

The point was to get you guys to put your pics in the Gallery so i can go check out your pics of Rhinos and stuff from your all the recent rides that have been happening. Btw we have a lot of cool new pics in the Media Gallery now.

Everyone can go aheads with the flaming now:punish:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.