Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Hey KRACKWHORE Kracker !!!

3K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Mush 
#1 ·
I was thinking of you today!! Because Monday at 8:00 AM I will be at someones home and thought maybe you would have some great ideas or guidance I could give him to Spank your favorite Football team this year!!!!

Can you guess whose house it will be??????

DEAN SPANOS you fucker!!!:p:p:p:p

See less See more
#4 ·
What made me think of Kracker was the fact that his team continues to fuck themselves...Released Boss Baily after they just cut him a huge check in March and now Brandon Marshall (Their only good player on offense left) wants OUT OF DENVER!!! HAHAHHAAHAH SOrry Krack, its gonna suck to be a DOnkey fan EVEN WORSE this year!!!!! Even Shonuff looks ot have a better chance then the DOnks!

GO BOLTS!!!!!

#8 ·
kracker I am glad I fially met you!! I am gonna spill for a bit straight up no editing good old fashion drunkj talk! you ok witrh that? Bomb

Her is go, i jumpoed on a f1 today it was arounfgd lunch and i was already good and drunk!!!!!

so i roide that fusker like it was my ewwife, no helmet see, I was buzzed kid dont hate.

so anyway I wheeled thie little fucker up and down my street in front of my work cause i was atrwork anbd we;;ll that how i roll mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so anyhow ai can still ride, and dont think twicer kj or waytay you two are way to normal to rooll with me on full tilt. I can still ride. I had more fucking fun than I can tell ya. I have not been over 140 in a long time well not on a bike anyway and not with n o helmet, but I am am getting to my ppoint that I am over fucking people being bumbed about my style. ow shit wife comming chekc back nevermind she is busy, well anyhow whats wroinmg with a death wish as they call it? huh I dot want to dye I just dont want toi live bporing????? Is ther a differencer??? i cant finish now but let me fucking know? cause I am goin to picvk up an 8 bvall and I will check bakc soon, I dont want to hear from the sxs **** I want ohear from someone with balls that ride for the fuckinbg fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anint nothing like almost killing yourself and still sytanding!!! j/k kinda lov u guys tyhis is my home I am crtazy as ten caged dogs but will only talk to Ninga muthyuifuckas late be back soon

#11 ·
so just picked up my ball and all is well!!! Ride home was spirited as they say in the gay old town of tustin, I got kicked out of that school as a sophmore, still say that lunch time duty chick wanted to fuck but that is another day!!

So i am doing about 130 on the way home and I thought about all the **** who call themselfs real. jeeeeez I mean just fucking bring it, if I am in the mood and my 400hp with paddle shifters is working aint mch than cant topuvch this soul surfer... what big chuck give me a fuck ya. shonufff youy need to bust out homes just go with it,,,, I will let you drive!!!!

so any ways Krackalacken i as thinken I take the toll roads so I can get my fuck on ya know!!! i mean i can fuck!! but drivien super fast and unsafe is bad azz when done right. no other traffic no real give a fuck at all, behound the dui point just straight up out for fun, annd ya my benz gets down!!!!! I love you guys again, I will keep it real and only for 1 reason!!!!! CAUSE THIS IS HOW i CHOOSE TO LIVE sorry cap lock stuck for a second but you guys know me and I am over the rules life is fun peace out!!!! think I am kidding try me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw if you ever think the forums get boring????? just look for the old hapa,,,,cause guess whos back, back again, just dont give a fuck.... build this bitch and wil tear it down no worries its about the fun memebers and real life,,damb that was kinfd of deeep I need a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.