Are you racist? - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
1/2 Throttle

Thumbs up Are you racist?

This is a email I just recieved- some might have already seen this before.

This is a touchy subject but since I always keep it real; here we go...
Does aggreeing with this email make me racist?

“WHITE" Pride”

This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is.....

Proud to be White

Michael Richards makes his point...............
Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... and that's OK..

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET.... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant..

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ..... Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail.. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET.... but getting very close!

I got love for all!!

Cant we all get along? lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 02:22 PM
Red Cup Ninja

i think everyone is racist to some extent... its just that some are more than others.

i also think as a whole, black people are more racist than anyone... race is always an issue, even when it shouldnt be.

Fuck'em and feed'em cabbageI have found the richer your friends are.....the more they want you to suck their asses.......I guess these fools havent figured out yet I dont suck ass ~ the bigg anonymous
post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Red Cup Ninja

10 pages.

Fuck'em and feed'em cabbageI have found the richer your friends are.....the more they want you to suck their asses.......I guess these fools havent figured out yet I dont suck ass ~ the bigg anonymous
post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 02:25 PM
3/4 Throttle

true! i,m not racist i hate everyone equally

The Pro Shop 714-892-1300
post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Founding Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by shonuff View Post
i think everyone is racist to some extent... its just that some are more than others.

i also think as a whole, black people are more racist than anyone... race is always an issue, even when it shouldnt be.

Well said My fiend, I am racist, I hate fags! lol

Benchmark Performance 686, 67.6 RWHP
http://www.unleashedutv.com/ 602-246-4011
Rigid Industries 480.655.0100
post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Wide F'n Open

haha i hate a tweaker ass cracka just as much as i hate a tweaker ass black guy or mexican guy. I hate scrawny ass white trash mother fuckers as much as i hate gangstas!! i agree were all a little "racist" but i dont consider it that or else id be prejudice against white folk too...
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 02:35 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

Been sayin this for years....not always the most popular when I voice my opinion but its never stopped me before...

If you live in Vegas and need a General Contractor...call Manning Construction @ 497-5127
post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 02:38 PM
Red Cup Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07fj View Post
I am racist, I hate fags! lol

post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 02:38 PM
Wide F'n Open

hey shonuff...does it make you racist because you dont like black booty but you love to eat the white ass????
post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 02:41 PM
Red Cup Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameron View Post
hey shonuff...does it make you racist because you dont like black booty but you love to eat the white ass????
im definately not prejudiced when it comes to eatin ass....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement