Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Tow Job....

4K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  mopar_enthusiast 
#1 ·
And this is why i dont own a POOOOOLARIS....

Last weekend my dads quad took a shit in the middle of the hills by the family cabin, had to put the trusty ol' Dodge to work...

Oh well, the trip finally got me over 5000 miles on a year old truck....

See less See more
#8 ·
AWW! Come on! Polaris' are not all bad! I have a 1996 Polaris sport 400 that we bought new, and it has many, many miles on it, and still runs great. All of our sons and grandkids have ridden it all day long at Glamis and JV and it smokes Honda 400 and Suzuki 400 quads! And has towed several buggies from Olds back to the washes.

#10 ·
So, all Polaris vehicles suck because your Dad's tractor quad broke in the middle of the woods? I have been riding Polaris Snowmobiles for over 25 years and have never been left stranded once. I also have a Polaris RZR with 2500 miles on it which has left me nothing to do but drive it. My Rhino requires a hell of alot more maintenance than my RZR. This doesn't mean Rhinos are a total POS?

#16 · (Edited)
me bashing a nearly new quad that left me 10 miles from my cabin is pretty reasonable, wouldnt you agree? I would have said the same if my rhino had don't the same thing, but it never has........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.