In Toronto for NARCH finals..cool videos - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

In Toronto for NARCH finals..cool videos

here is what i have been up to lately. I am in Toronto right now for 24 days covering the NARCH finals. N american roller hockey championships. there is almost 600 teams here from 7 different countries including mexico, puerto rico, colombia, canada and usa obviously. I am filming most of the important games and in charge of uploading media to the web for mission hockey (who is owned by bauer). we did a tour of the bauer facilty the other day and i am getting paid great to hang at the hershey center all day. not a bad gig if you love hockey.
here is one of the videos i made of setting up the 30X30 booth and some stuff from the first couple days. I am uploading the cub division finals right now, should be done soon, these hockey kids are the cutest thing I have ever seen. I wish they had huge tournaments like this when i was 6.

Mission TV episode #1

new use for my helmet cams.

another one

dont buy my video. it sucks anyway!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 04:50 PM
3/4 Throttle

how can i get a job like that ???
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtartaglia View Post
how can i get a job like that ???
i dont know to be honest. a buddy a long time ago told me just start doing what you want and would love to do for a living and eventually you will be an expert at it. i took his advice and that was only 6 years ago he told me that. whatever you want to do in life you can, just work harder than everyone else!

BTW how is pops. ive been thinking about him alot.
i think my jumping career is over. are any of us getting paid to jump rhinos? no, so not worth it to me.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 05:14 PM
3/4 Throttle

ive always been into video editing and such used to do like a 15 min year end video for all of our racing banquets, just around our area not many opportunities in that field !

hes ok still in a ton of pain they are sayin now poss mri and cat scans tomorrow then possibly surgery wed or thurs !!! he is goin crazy sittin there !
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 05:24 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtartaglia View Post
ive always been into video editing and such used to do like a 15 min year end video for all of our racing banquets, just around our area not many opportunities in that field !

hes ok still in a ton of pain they are sayin now poss mri and cat scans tomorrow then possibly surgery wed or thurs !!! he is goin crazy sittin there !
man that sucks. tell him i said hi please.

just keep on doing what your doing, its expensive to get started but if u find a decent used mac and a decent used camera you can get rollin for 3-5k. still sounds expensive, i know. but i got about 20k worth of crap now. do peoples weddings for free to get experience, volunteer to do school football or sports games, just keep doing it, building skills and a demo reel and next thing you know you will be a pro. craigslist has lots of opportunities to find some work that you wont get paid for but you will learn something. thats how i started, working for free!

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-14-2009, 07:58 AM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

fuck you are alive. glad you rollin again blake.

2007 3 seater razor eater
H-Town Performance for all your custom cage/bumper applications 702-564-7306
Mr. RPM BBK
Rigid E-Series
H-Town cage & bumper
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-14-2009, 08:11 AM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

That was a great set of video's. Maybe you can get some of the players while they sleep? It might be more exciting. lol

Glad you found work at something you enjoy. do they make you wear Dolphin shorts while you run around filming?

Benchmark Performance 760-484-0986
http://www.unleashedutv.com/ 602-246-4011
Rigid Industries 480.655.0100
BYC Motorsports
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-14-2009, 08:12 AM
Red Cup Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mush View Post
fuck you are alive. glad you rollin again blake.
X2.

great attitude blake.

i wish i had the balls to do what i want... id be a pron star!

Fuck'em and feed'em cabbageI have found the richer your friends are.....the more they want you to suck their asses.......I guess these fools havent figured out yet I dont suck ass ~ the bigg anonymous
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-14-2009, 08:40 AM
Founding Ninja

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-14-2009, 09:32 AM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa View Post
That was a great set of video's. Maybe you can get some of the players while they sleep? It might be more exciting. lol

Glad you found work at something you enjoy. do they make you wear Dolphin shorts while you run around filming?
thanks rick. you always seem to lift my spirits. lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement