need to go play...... - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

need to go play......

have not been out to the sand for 4 months I'm in great need of some riding and now looks like I wont make T-DAY ether fucking work

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER

BUT ONLY A FEW CAN FLY

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 10:49 AM
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBO View Post
have not been out to the sand for 4 months I'm in great need of some riding and now looks like I wont make T-DAY ether fucking work
Tell me about it
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 11:40 AM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBO View Post
do the danish crash alot up there??

VictoryGardenshydro.com
WeedConnect.net,get connected
post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 12:02 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by max powers View Post
no not crash but they do drink and drink alotthen i get there car

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER

BUT ONLY A FEW CAN FLY

post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 01:08 PM
3/4 Throttle

Hell no

Quote:
Max why is it that everyone is soooooo quiet about this weekend? Where are you guys staying? When are you heading out??? Why has no one set up a group ride....WTF I want to see you new Rotax run...I've seeen QwRhino and his shit is FASSSSSSST.
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltom401 View Post
Max why is it that everyone is soooooo quiet about this weekend? Where are you guys staying? When are you heading out??? Why has no one set up a group ride....WTF I want to see you new Rotax run...I've seeen QwRhino and his shit is FASSSSSSST.
I'll be at the utvcrap semi working all week, Come on by and we can hook up a ride before or after work. I raced some guy with a cat 1000 with dual carbs, he said he was smoking wellers kawi 840, I tied him at the top of the hill, that tells me my car is running pretty good

VictoryGardenshydro.com
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 02:28 PM
1/2 Throttle

Quote:
I'll be at the utvcrap semi working all week, Come on by and we can hook up a ride before or after work. I raced some guy with a cat 1000 with dual carbs, he said he was smoking wellers kawi 840, I tied him at the top of the hill, that tells me my car is running pretty good
Awesome! cant wait to get a pic of you working for the man you said you never would buy something from. lol
so is Steve over over you? that would be awesome if he was your direct boss. lol

someone took the efi off on their cat to put carbs on?

Cant we all get along? lol
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJSmith84 View Post
Awesome! cant wait to get a pic of you working for the man you said you never would buy something from. lol
so is Steve over over you? that would be awesome if he was your direct boss. lol

someone took the efi off on their cat to put carbs on?
actually, it is mine and ricks business, johnny put up all the product on a handshake, you know of anyone else who could do that???
Please show me where I said I would never buy from them, it never happened, as a matter of fact, one of my first purchases(my fullbores) where from utvcrap, the fiberglass knockoff's you have are from a mold made from my plastics, so I guess you kinda have a utvcrap product on your rhino.
I only do things where I am the boss, so doen't be so jealous.
and yes, he took off his efi for twin carbs.
It's time to get over being bitter about me not joining your forum, I am over having 200 forums with the same 5 post whores, so keep trying to knock me down, it really shows your true face.

VictoryGardenshydro.com
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 03:16 PM
1/2 Throttle

Quote:
actually, it is mine and ricks business, johnny put up all the product on a handshake, you know of anyone else who could do that???
Please show me where I said I would never buy from them, it never happened, as a matter of fact, one of my first purchases(my fullbores) where from utvcrap, the fiberglass knockoff's you have are from a mold made from my plastics, so I guess you kinda have a utvcrap product on your rhino.
I only do things where I am the boss, so doen't be so jealous.
and yes, he took off his efi for twin carbs.
It's time to get over being bitter about me not joining your forum, I am over having 200 forums with the same 5 post whores, so keep trying to knock me down, it really shows your true face.
oh ok- thats all we need- another vendor at glamis. jk kind of

Quote:
Utvcrap can eat a big turd to, they tell me, oh yeah, we can get you those spindles and even make you a better deal, we should have them on thurs.
I emailed nick on sunday and said "what happened?" he still hasn't answered me and I already got them somewhere else. I will never buy nothing from them either. UNLEASHEDUTV fo sho
lol

Mark i dont care if your a member- hell you ever notice who causes most of the shit on the boards - you and crap- i am happy without either of you there.

and i have never changed Mark- i'm real sometimes i say shit i shouldnt but its better to speak my mind then not to - no need for me to hide anything.
see you tomorrow if your going to be out there buddy.

wow- thats crazy- i wonder why- he sould be able to get big enough injectors and TB to let it breathe. Maybe didnt want to deal with the maping

Cant we all get along? lol
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 03:22 PM

o.k, you got me there, and johnny and nick both apologized for that.
I won't be there till wed. see ya then

VictoryGardenshydro.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement