Ride went to Shit !!!! - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-12-2010, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open
 
warlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mr. ROTAX
Posts: 1,347
Ride went to Shit !!!!

Last sunday I stayed in bed once I looked outside and saw the Rain coming down. But a few of our guys still went up to Bumble bee to ride the river trail to Cleator. Hmmmmmmm Bad Idea after all.



These videos are from yesterday. They left all of the UTVs out there last sunday after they got stranded by the rising river and there was no way out. So they called a friend who has a Huey Helicopter and he flew out and picked them all up of the river banks before the Sherriff rescue copter came out. Guess it pays to have friends with Hueys..

This jeep is another friend of ours and its got the best of everything on it and sitting on 42s so thats some bad water there and its lower there on thursday than it was last sunday.


2nd place is the first loser!!

Were a whole lot faster than you think you are.

Last edited by warlock; 03-12-2010 at 03:32 PM.
warlock is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-12-2010, 02:43 PM
1/2 Throttle
 
KJSmith84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Goodyear, AZ
Posts: 49
crazy!!

thats why i dont trust water

Cant we all get along? lol
KJSmith84 is offline  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-12-2010, 02:58 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor
 
Hapa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: OC
Posts: 7,197
Geez Todd, that is life a death shit right there. Knarly river crossing! that stuff scares the hell out of me. Wish I lived closer so we could ride with you guys more often

The Utv's looked totaled?

Benchmark Performance 760-484-0986
http://www.unleashedutv.com/ 602-246-4011
Rigid Industries 480.655.0100
BYC Motorsports
Hapa is offline  
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-12-2010, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open
 
warlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mr. ROTAX
Posts: 1,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa View Post
Geez Todd, that is life a death shit right there. Knarly river crossing! that stuff scares the hell out of me. Wish I lived closer so we could ride with you guys more often

The Utv's looked totaled?
There were 5 there 3 got rolled and left in the river and the other two were put on higher ground and Then a friend flew out and picked them all up in his Huey. If the river was to continue to rise the plan was to have a Huey do an air lift on Saturday, that was gonna be spendy at $2400 per Hr. There was 5 UTVs left out there all week 2Teryx 2Rzr Gordon 4 editions and a Rzr. Thank god nobody got hurt or killed and believe me when I met them out there Sunday when they were dropped off the Copter they looked a little freaked out like they saw GOD.

2nd place is the first loser!!

Were a whole lot faster than you think you are.
warlock is offline  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-12-2010, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open
 
warlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mr. ROTAX
Posts: 1,347
See that last video of Tims Jeep on 42s they were under water good. Thats a big ass Jeep too.

2nd place is the first loser!!

Were a whole lot faster than you think you are.
warlock is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-12-2010, 03:33 PM
1/2 Throttle
 
KJSmith84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Goodyear, AZ
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock View Post
There were 5 there 3 got rolled and left in the river and the other two were put on higher ground and Then a friend flew out and picked them all up in his Huey. If the river was to continue to rise the plan was to have a Huey do an air lift on Saturday, that was gonna be spendy at $2400 per Hr. There was 5 UTVs left out there all week 2Teryx 2Rzr Gordon 4 editions and a Rzr. Thank god nobody got hurt or killed and believe me when I met them out there Sunday when they were dropped off the Copter they looked a little freaked out like they saw GOD.

fuck that.

you mean 4 others followed the first guy in?

Cant we all get along? lol
KJSmith84 is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-12-2010, 03:44 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor
 
Hapa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: OC
Posts: 7,197
fricken crazy

Benchmark Performance 760-484-0986
http://www.unleashedutv.com/ 602-246-4011
Rigid Industries 480.655.0100
BYC Motorsports
Hapa is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-12-2010, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Wide F'n Open
 
warlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mr. ROTAX
Posts: 1,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJSmith84 View Post
fuck that.

you mean 4 others followed the first guy in?
They were way up the trail after many crossings when the tyrex got stuck on a rock and over an hour plus trying to pull him off the water had risen pretty good and they were trapped and trying to hurry up and get out. The stuck tyrex went down river first then the Rzr then the Rzr4. I was just happening way to fast and the sun was going down. Dillon saved there asses with the Huey. Heres a video of his Huey in action its badass you wouldnt wanna fuck with this thing. Its a life saver..

2nd place is the first loser!!

Were a whole lot faster than you think you are.
warlock is offline  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-12-2010, 04:27 PM
1/2 Throttle
 
KJSmith84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Goodyear, AZ
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock View Post
They were way up the trail after many crossings when the tyrex got stuck on a rock and over an hour plus trying to pull him off the water had risen pretty good and they were trapped and trying to hurry up and get out. The stuck tyrex went down river first then the Rzr then the Rzr4. I was just happening way to fast and the sun was going down. Dillon saved there asses with the Huey. Heres a video of his Huey in action its badass you wouldnt wanna fuck with this thing. Its a life saver..
YouTube - Huey Gunship
crazy!

Cant we all get along? lol
KJSmith84 is offline  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Founding Ninja
 
Dodgecummins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Queen Creek, Az
Posts: 138
Would that be Mr. Dillon from Dillon Precision?
Dodgecummins is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57