To all you rhinoforums lurkers - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
Wreckin' Shop
 
BiggJim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: B-Town foooooo
Posts: 5,385
To all you rhinoforums lurkers

Sign up and stick around a while......There is room for more than one forum on the Net......There is lots of knowledge here....this will be a great site. Some of us are just tired of the BS going on over there. Its OK to have an opinion



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
BiggJim is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 04:30 PM
Founding Ninja
 
goodguys75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: vegas
Posts: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggJim View Post
Sign up and stick around a while......There is room for more than one forum on the Net......There is lots of knowledge here....this will be a great site. Some of us are just tired of the BS going on over there. Its OK to have an opinion
im scuured to stay here how do i un-sign up going to be a kick ass site.......
goodguys75 is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 04:41 PM
Founding Ninja
 
ChaseThisToo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: So Cal
Posts: 476
I agree we can still be friends. I just wanted somthing fresh with familiar faces.

AND to support the radest fucking dude alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE MaxPowers!

Buckshot X-5
07 Rhino 660 SE
06/07 686 MamaJama

ChaseThisToo is offline  
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 07:29 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor
 
Mush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hendertucky NV
Posts: 3,207
funny how everyone is getting territorial about rhino sites. I am on both, i will save my posting for here, but there is alot of OLDvaluable info on the search in that site, IMO the cool guys to rap with are here for the most part.

2007 3 seater razor eater
H-Town Performance for all your custom cage/bumper applications 702-564-7306
Mr. RPM BBK
Rigid E-Series
H-Town cage & bumper
Mush is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Wide F'n Open
 
stetler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Orange, CA
Posts: 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mush View Post
funny how everyone is getting territorial about rhino sites. I am on both, i will save my posting for here, but there is alot of OLDvaluable info on the search in that site, IMO the cool guys to rap with are here for the most part.
Give it time and you will see. I have a good feeling this site is going to grow and grow with lots of great input.

Thanks to all the hard work from Todd at www.151fab.com for building my rhino!

stetler is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 03:38 AM
Founding Ninja
 
Trooper522's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,131
Yeah guys, lets think about this for a moment, another rhino forum with lots of good people and lots of good information. Who wins...you do ultimately ! its a no brainer !
Trooper522 is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 01:31 AM
Wide F'n Open
 
AzBdBy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Surprise
Posts: 363
I have to agree there is a lot of old valuable info over there. I used to think the same thing about BRP when RF came online. I eventually stopped surfing BRP though as the info was just that. OLD. Did I mention there is too much butt kissing going on over there. Sorry I am not into that. Vendors get butt hurt when you go some where else to get parts. People get pissed when you talk to their enemies. Give me a break. I am a two-timer at the moment.
AzBdBy is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 06:30 AM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor
 
max powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzBdBy View Post
I have to agree there is a lot of old valuable info over there. I used to think the same thing about BRP when RF came online. I eventually stopped surfing BRP though as the info was just that. OLD. Did I mention there is too much butt kissing going on over there. Sorry I am not into that. Vendors get butt hurt when you go some where else to get parts. People get pissed when you talk to their enemies. Give me a break. I am a two-timer at the moment.
we will chat with both your faces, we like everyone.

VictoryGardenshydro.com
WeedConnect.net,get connected
max powers is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 07:06 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 122
..

^^^^^ ROFL..... Never met ya Max,,, but I like ya already!!
Mantis is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 12:23 PM
RhinoTalk.net Site Sponsor
 
Hapa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: OC
Posts: 7,197
I was gonna make my screen name Fuck Max Powers! lol But you never want to get on that guys bad side,. lol Besides i like guys who back up the talk with some actions. Max Powers can drive and drive fast. if you dont believe then you need to get your ars out there and ride with him, if you can hang!

I need a safety meeting, i will be back!
Hapa is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58